Epicnata's Gallary

Edition 13

the Chevrolet #3 Corvette Racing Corvette C7-R, one of the cars from the All-stars pack. i originally had it in green but found that red was a much suited colour. so here it is in red. again, feedback is always appreciated.

Red does seem to suit that car, nice work. I also really like this shot from the BMW set:

My favourite from your latest update is this one.

Edition 14

Being a little busy with life and League of Legends, i play forza less meaning less updates to the gallery in which i apologise for, but none the less i will still continue, and to help continue the gallery here is the Jaguar XKR-S GT. this car is one of the best sounding cars in the game in my opinion, there are many others too like the Mercedes AMD GT S (which i will go around in soon) which make it into my top sounding cars in Forza Horizon 3. anyway, enjoy these pictures and feedback is always appreciated.

Very nice work with the XKR-S GT Epicnata! This shot is my favorite:

I reckon your latest shot would of turned out better if the angles were mixed up a bit more. Because from what I can see, there are too many shots that use similar angles and zooms. But if the angles are slighty different, then the ideas are too similar. But with that said, I am interested to see what you can come up with next.

Edition 15

Yes its been a long time but here is another edition to the gallery, this time with the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, the beautiful muscle car with its body kit installed roars through the streets and here is some pictures showing off some of its awesomeness, criticism is always appreciated too, Enjoy!

Nice lighting!

My favourite from your latest update is this one.