Enough with the complaining!

I’m not sure if graphics will be prettier unless you are counting the rain effects.

But I agree that Forza 6 is basically Forza 5 but with more than double the cars and double the tracks that Forza 5 launched with. Plus a number with rain and night. Just like Forza 4 was basically an improvement on Forza 3 which was an improvement on Forza 2…

This is exactly what Forza 6 is advertised as and its what we should all expect. I’m personally looking forward to it! If you like collecting cars, this is the next gen racing game for you. If you like racing a wide variety of cars on a huge number of next gen real world circuits, Forza 6 is for you. If you like mostly smooth bug free racing, this game is for you.

If you are looking a car painting game with built in Auction site and storefronts this game is not for you. If you are looking for a large number of point to point tracks and fantasy tracks, Forza 6 doesn’t look to be aimed at you. (at least not yet)

Nothing in this world is perfect. FM6 looks like it’s coming together nicely and for me Sep. 10th can’t come soon enough!

What about fired(sacked) cars like 84 CRX and the 12 Jeep?

Aint care about VTAK…

Not very many people are complaining about the cars that are not in the game just yet.

It always seems like that you’re over-reacting about a few cars not being in the game.

2 Likes

Huh… Didn’t realize it was a sin to state my opinion that T10 should drop the name Motorsport in the title considering it’s felt like they didn’t focus on the motorsport aspect since 3.