1 Like

Wouah!!! great work on the DC comics and the star wars yoda

1 Like

Yoda is awesome, really good stuff! Thanks Mimic

thanks? i didn’t do anything, but I’ll take it :slight_smile:
cheers

And party everyday. …

Something dragon ball z would be amazing

so… I felt the need a break from painting seriously but still wanted to paint my next paint is gonna be Jenna Jameson as per request from Pid to sit on his newly tuned Civic. but i did not wanna jump straight from Yoda to that. trying to hotlap and race, you know actually play the game. :slight_smile:

I came across this idea/image/paint scheme and said that should be pretty easy and fun at the same time… FAMOUS LAST WORDS!
it might not have been so bad…then I actually started to paint on the car… nightmare!!! put this shape off the back end and down as far as it goes to paint the other side front wing!! (hypothetical example) but if you have tried you know what I am talking about. another example is the tongue… it shows up below the nose and nothing i can do will get rid of it without effecting the actual tongue

so one thing led to another…an d now I think I’m gonna try and do Gene’s face a little more detailed and “real” and hopefully make this glitchy car work for me.

blah blah blah…the idea for the car

random number 32767… the max number of characters per post. wonder how they came to that number?

I vote random all the way, toyoda is lookin awesome great image love those logos, I’ll b grabbing that for sure and that nightmare car is a smashin idea, nice work

Exactly that! WWYD? had me on the ground! Great stuff man. Like where the new Wip is headed too.

1 Like

That’s funny as mate, god of thunder for the win :slight_smile:

Awesome idea for the E21, but you know it’s not the wip I’m waiting for, take a day or 2 off work and get back into painting Jenna’s bits, I’ve found loads of images if you need any reference pics

i do agree it could be a really nice car but…I cant stand DBZ

I cant take credit for the idea…but im gonna throw my own little twist into it. I just thought whoever came up with it was or should have gotten paid well!! clever that is

Piddles, I am sure you do but i want the car to actually not break most if not all the TOS!

and Gonzo…glad I could help! lol

Brilliant!!!

Interesting little tidbit, my tattoo artist tattooed Jenna Jameson. If I recall correctly, you’re a tattoo artist, right? Would you happen to have an online portfolio I could look at? I’ve really gotten into tattoos over the past few years.

… and while I just can’t get into their music, that Kiss design is a pretty cool idea; it makes nice use of the limited space on the car.

Needle Freaks Tattoo on facebook or 7duece is my personal art and stuff art related
because of my Multiple Sclerosis i dont get to tattoo near as much as i would like but its odd because i know do big portraits and realism type stuff which i never liked before

1 Like

Despite the MS, you do some great work; both on people and on paper; From what I peeped, I’d say you’re the best artist tattooing at Needle Freaks. I particularly like that Alex Ross Wicked Witch piece… would look nice on a car as well, though maybe you’re tired of the color green for now. lol

1 Like

KISS fan here, really like the Gene Simmons livery.

1 Like

@ Boba Fetish…I’ve been tattooing for almost 20 years so I hope I’m doing ok by now! but IMO my guy Sam is way better than me as an all around artist. he is hungry and driven…I’m driven to, driven here and there because I don’t drive much these days. hard to get the wheelchair behind the seat! :slight_smile:

ok now… this car is about 99% done. looking at in in the pics i can see a few things i wanna fix but just cant seem to see them is game. car will be up a little later this afternoon

ok now this picture…I really think it’s a cool pic however, I am curious to that yall think of it. so if ya don’t mind wanna give it a 1-10 rating for me 1 being garbage. please and thank you. just wanna get a little honest input in it. if ya do rate it under lets say a 5… could you please explain what you didnt like so I can Learn from it? you can explain what ya do or don’t like about it regardless but I’m def looking for a critique…anyways here is the pic

p.s. there are a lot of great paints painters and tuners out there…it is not hard to hit that A button to like something in game when prompted or to throw a like at someones thread. not saying it for myself as much but a lot of people actually enjoy getting that feedback. keeps em driven and gives em a little encouragement.
just saying

3 Likes

Look forward to jenna… im sure I got her on dvd somewhere lol

2 Likes

Kiss car looks awesome and I can’t wait to download it!! I give your pick an 8, pretty good.

1 Like