Eliminator Tournament

Hi Everyone,

I would like to organize an Eliminator “tournament”. Maybe it’s just a festival, since we can’t ladder and bracket. Let’s just get everyone on at the same time. Be in the game, sign up for the Eliminator, face opponents who love this format instead of n00bs (nothing wrong with being a n00b, just us vets crave a little more experienced competition). I welcome feedback. Anyone down with this idea?

What I suggest is that everyone who loves the Forza Horizon 4 Eliminator be online and ready to throw down on Friday, May 10, 2024 at 8pm ET / 10AM Saturday, May 11, AEST / 7pm CT / 6pm MT / 5pm PT. If this is successful, I would like to do a Saturday daytime event that includes Europe.

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

I certainly qualify as a n00b, and a rusty one at that, but this sounds like a W idea anyway.

There were quite a few people playing Eliminator last Friday; not sure if any were in response to this post but thanks to anyone who saw this and joined. It was good to see some sizable games. I’d like to do the same thing again next month if there is interest.