Drift suspension for the new k10 and f150

Friends and I are starting to get our 80s f150 and we were hoping to have race suspension and drift suspension on the truck to have low riders and drift cars. I hope y’all take in consideration adding these for the 80s style obs trucks.

I think the best course of action would be to expand this to all of the cars in the Pickup’s and 4x4s category

6 Likes

I wish I could vote as many times as I want. I am one of those who are looking for a drift suspension.
If people say, “It’s a K10, not a C10,” but for me, what I want from that generation of chevy trucks is a pro-touring style slammed truck.

2 Likes

We really just need a stance update for all vehicles. I have a lowered 2018 GMC Sierra. I love low culture! So to not be able to slam for example the F-450, f-150, tundra,and other trucks in game , they are really missing out on a whole culture of people that could be playing there game honestly. I have a lot of friends that would pick up horizon just to be able to slam trucks and build them how we want.

1 Like

This, hundred times over. No matter how hard I try to tune rally suspension for drift, It never works. Makes the new trucks utterly worthless.

3 Likes

An ability to paint bumpers on K10 would be nice too :>

5 Likes

I know its not the same but in case you didnt know. You can get the rally suspension and lower it that way too… And If you wanna take it another notch… There are a few different eventlabs with custom rulesets to make your car even lower. Regardless on the matter definitely got my vote. Just thought i would share.