Drift Club Mexico Story

Understand what your saying :slight_smile: But what i found strange that in the accolades for drift story there are two for getting 18 stars called part 1 and part 2 ? what that all about i haven’t a clue, Anyway will see what happens tomorrow.

I hadn’t checked out the Accolades yet except to see that they added a new group to the Stories section for Drift Story.

There are two accolades so you can wear the suit and the helmet separately. They do unlock at the same time, though.

3 Likes

Just 3 starred the whole thing, then saw this thread. LOL.
I won’t be a happy camper if I just screwed up the playlist.

1 Like

I always try to look ahead as early as possible to what is coming up on the playlist. Sometimes it’s just an issue of doing something twice and sometimes it’s an issue of making it harder to complete the playlist activities. I know there were things in early playlists about getting so many stars at certain PR stunts that wouldn’t mark as complete because players already had 3 starred them before that series or season. Hoping it all works out for you, Simple Simon.

The playlist will remain incomplete for me if this is part of it I really cant be bothered with drift events, making something like this part of the playlist is as stupid as making open playground games where you need to get 3 flag denies in a team rush event just for 2 points, when its random as to what event you will be entered into when you select open playground games.

1 Like

Yeah. You need to get 18 stars on it for 3 points and the Mustang Mach-E. Essentially you have to 3 star the whole thing.

They really need to give more points for doing that and to be honest the car they give as prize is nothing special just another Ford.

1 Like

“just another Ford” depends on whom you ask. I will judge whether it is worth it once I have it and drive it. Could be great, average, or just meh. But it isn’t the same as another Focus RS.

It is what it is another ford nothing special for me.

1 Like

Wow. I’m horrible at drifting although I managed to 3 star all drift zones. I did get way better since FH4, but I can’t think of a reasonable explanation on why PGG decided to demand 3 star in that story for the upcoming playlist.

I might manage to get it within that large timeframe of a month, perhaps earlier because I haven’t touched that story yet.

I wonder how that may bother some people that play casually and have a really hard time on this kind of stunt.

I’ll try anyway, OCD talking here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unless they really need the points for the other rewards or are desperate for the Mach-E (and don’t want to buy it from the Auction), there are enough points elsewhere on the playlist this series to get the other cars. There are 58 points in the Summer and only 40 needed for the more expensive car. So that’s a 15 point buffer.

In all honesty, it will not be you who broke playlist

Yeah, I’ll be shocked if completing it early doesn’t break playlist completion.

If it doesn’t, that’s a good sign but I’m not hopeful.

A post was split to a new topic: Black screen on Drift Club

Curious if anyone who did this yesterday was able to get credit for the Series 6 Monthly Story challenge.

I thought the required scores for stars in each chapter were too low. Most chapters I was able to do considerably more than the 3-star score with ample time left over. Instead of just racking up tons of points for the leaderboard, I just sped to the finish so I could move on and do the other Series 6 challenges.

Of the regular PR Stunts, I redo the Drift Zones more than anything else. So I imaging I will redo the Drift Story fairly regularly. It’s got a few nice long drift zones even if I don’t get to choose whatever drift car I want to do them.

Hmpf, are you sure?

If thats the case. What a dumb move, again, from ppgs.

The only requisite should be to complete the whole story, period. You get three stars on all the chapters? good for you, and if ppgs were good at designing gameplay mechanics they would add extra smaller reward for getting all three stars. But its not the case.

Another idiotic move to force players to repeat things they dont like until they got everything perfect like heaven. Ridiculous.

1 Like

3 points per season similar to how the monthly rivals works…

Just love the accents, and the stocks on the ae86.

But then perhaps I am not the target audience. Made it through 4 chapters or so, drift cars/tunes are better than I remember from fh4 and though I enjoy drifting I never touched the second one.

You can drift an awd car but you’re not drifting.

I 3 starred the whole thing yesterday, got the car, and today, was relieved to see that I already received the points for the challenge.

1 Like

Glad to hear it. At least something wasn’t bugged for someone. Hopefully everyone else who did it during Series 5 will also get credit.

1 Like