Donut Media ‘DLC’ announced

One correction OP. It’s not coming in a few weeks. It will land series 12 on September 15th. How do I know? I just do…

One of the Donuts mentioned it would be coming in September indeed (he briefly said August, then changed to September)

I know :wink:. After all I did “predict” exactly when Hot Wheels would land several months prior to it releasing.

Im totaly excited about the clothes from the Donut MerchStore we get ingame…

1 Like

If your game is set to Metric will the HRSPRS shirt read KLWTTS instead?

4 Likes

I would prefer it translated
german would be like PFDSTK

:wink:

1 Like

edit: Sorry was being stupid… I have that 50…ehh… 90% of the time.

Are you already working on a fitting livery? :joy:
With a golden Homer of course,… :wink:

1 Like

I’ve actually diversified my liveries thank you very much and expanded them to include Hot Wheels speckle gold which I now use for RWD cars :joy:

I think people should wait till a ‘proper’ official announcement is made before jumping to any conclusions, until then its all just speculation.

4 Likes

Interesting, a mod said jumping. This must mean that there are jumps in the new stories that are coming.

5 Likes

oh, you missed where i said speculation … obvious links to a well known optometrist collab

Hmmm I think this means there is a hidden link somewhere in this thread which details more information about this DLC.

2 Likes

Isn’t that what you said when the HW Expansion was leaked before it was announced?
:grin:
/runs

3 Likes

or possibly a golfing connection :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

yeah, the advice is always the same :wink:

2 Likes

If this is the 2nd DLC, I’m definitely never buying another Forza game.

Donut Media cars?? and Voice stuff them?? uhh hard pass… is this franchise even going to make a FH6 at this rate?

Seem like they just trying to fulfill the DLC commitments to not get sued at this point.

2 Likes

So in addition to the
2019 Nissan 370Z Nismo
2018 Formula Drift #64 Nissan 370Z
2014 Forsberg’s Nissan 370z safari
2010 Nissan 370Z
2003 Nissan Fairlady Z

They’re now adding "a pair of Nissan 350Zs called “Hi Car” and “Low Car” "

Half of the car pass was copy and pasted vehicle variants, and now two more of this same nissan chassis, weak effort PGG

1 Like

“These are not the droids you’re looking for” :smile:

1 Like