DONT ENTER LEGO EXPANSION W/ FULL GARAGE

DONT ENTER LEGO EXPANSION W/ FULL GARAGE YOU WILL NOT GET THE ONE TIME LEGO CARS THEY GIVE YOU DURING THE EXPANSION! DONT BE ME AND UNABLE TO COMPLETE PARTS OF THE EXPANSION BECAUSE OF IT. IVE ENTERED A TICKET ON THE ISSUE!

1 Like

Same thing happened to me earlier today :pensive: also were do I enter a ticket about this issue?

in the stickied post at the top of the forum
https://support.forzamotorsport.net/

I’m in the same boat. Will there be an update .

Any news about the cars from Lego not in garage . There need for headroom in the garage.

It’s BS that a game with a little over 600 cars gives us a limit of 750. What if we want multiple tunes for a couple of our cars? What if we keep getting cars we don’t want from wheel spins without the option to delete them instantly? What if a new expansion/car pack comes out adding more cars to the game?
My garage was cleared entering the LEGO expansion but the amount of wheelspins you get from collecting bricks filled it right back up.

Hope there’s a fix soon so I can on with the game.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] you are getting so many cars double and quadruples of it and have to look that the stupid limited garage isn’t full or you cannot earn new cars from events! HORRIBLE !