Does League racing have collision at all?

I’m checking out footage of it and the cars always turn invisible and you can ride through them, to me that isn’t racing and ruins it. I was hoping for a penalty system like iRacing and if you keep wrecking people, you just get banned, also having a ranking system so it puts good players against good players. However all I’ve seen so far is they’ve gotten rid of collision, at that point it isn’t racing, it’s boring…

Is this just a setting? Does the League system have proper racing, structure and penalty systems etc etc? Or is it just barebones and boring?

I was thinking about getting this game because I heard it has Leagues, but it doesn’t look very good from what I’ve seen on YouTube. iRacing is currently the only good online racing game out there because of it’s structure, however I’m always looking for something else to play if they can compete with it.

• Do Leagues have Qualifying, pit stops, tyre wear, fuel simulation and long races? All the good stuff that makes a sim a sim, I saw footage of the career racing and it’s boring, no qualifying and it’s only 2-5 laps :\ That’s not Sim racing…

Thanx.