Do I need counseling???

Why would you need closet space anyway ?

I agree. One pair of sweats a t-shirt and hoodie is all you need. You will learn to love your own smell.

1 Like

…Only real problem is that I keep looking for the brake line while driving on regular roads now :slight_smile:

Lol i like that one… I m driving with wheel in fm 5
And manual gearing, after racing many hours in
Forza j was going to work driving my real car and
Trying to gear shift down with pads… Then i realized
I didnt have any… Lol

i’m gonna have to stop calling lou a kid. i was thinking he was probably younger than his daughter turns out to be.

You never called me a kid… Are you talking about me behind my back? :slight_smile:

Get on my level, I traveled into the future to play as much as I have, because it tells me I’ve played a little over 5200 hours, which isn’t even possible without time travel. (obviously a glitch)

I’m pushing level 500 but I don’t play too often maybe 3 times a week for 2-5 hours.

Right now, I’m at level 630-something and I don’t feel like I play that much. Probably because most of my playing is in the early morning hours when the rest of my family is asleep. While I usually don’t play for long sessions, I am pretty consistent and I also don’t play any other games (except for the fitness stuff because, well, fitness). Wife doesn’t mind as long as I keep the exclamations and profanities to a reasonable level.

forza IS the counselor…