[DLK] Sketchamus' FM5 Gallery - New Audi e-tron Update (13th July)

Those B&W shots of the RUF are my favorite of the set. Nice work.

Thanks for the comments everyone, glad you liked that b+w RUf shot. Not a proper update, but here’s a few shots I took of phREDESIGN’s Bondurant Vette, plus a bonus shot. Any feedback is welcome/appreciated. I will have a big update soon;

…and also for those of you that don’t venture into the paint sections of the forum, here’s a sneak peak of what I’ve been working on in the paint booth recently;

1 Like

Nice set of photos sketch…

Thanks Bro!

Some really great shots Sketch, I have always loved you “scenic” photos! Great work man!

Thanks stwluu.

Here’s what I’d call my first proper FM5 update. Mostly been testing the waters with the new lighting system etc, so this is is first FM5 set that I’ve managed to produce the kind of style you usually know me for, any feedback is welcome/appreciated.

Mazda 787B

1 Like

Oh my god dude, yes. As usual fantastic work. I always look extremely forward to visiting this gallery. Nice job!

I’ve said it before Sketch, this one is just stupid. Most of your photos are, but this one is the stupidest of all in my opinion. It’s just - really stupid.

FYI: Stupid beeing so great it stupid.

crop out the watermark, frame it, put it on a wall.

Wozers, that 787b set is beautiful sketch! Love every shot - keep up the good work :wink:

What a great set! =)
LOVE this one

I like the #4 shot of the Mazda.

Awesome set Sketch! Love the 2nd and last shot! Keep it up!

Love the set, Sketch! My favorite is the last one, very cool!

Very nice shots!!

Thanks for all the kind comments. I gather from checking out a few recent posts by others that we can now post 800 x 450 size shots and be within the forum limits still, so I’ve boosted all my shots up to that size, it’s surprising how much more detail you can see at this size.

1 Like

Here’s a new update from me, focusing on the Lambo Reventon plus a few scenic shots;

2 Likes

Very cool set. Really like the architecture shots too.

Beautiful set Sketch! Especially like the last two!

Thank you both for the feedback, yeah I need to start taking more abstract/scenic shots like I used to in previous Forza’s, I’m going to try and include a few in every future update hopefully.