DLC cars are not available without internet

Hello!
I bought VIP Forza 6. When I turn on the Xbox without the Internet, the car (Ferrari 458 Speciale 2013, Aston Martin V12 Zagato, 2012, 2013 2013 Lamborghini Veneno, Ford Shelby GT350R 2016 and 1997 McLaren F1) are not available. You must connect to internet cars were available.
These cars have in my garage, but when there is no Internet they are not available. In the image of the car appears DLC.
Can play the DLC without the Internet?

I don’t think so, I’m not 100% though. The other day XBL was down and I couldn’t launch digital games either. Think that’s how it is now.

Some DLC, in various games, is only available when we’re in an online status with Xbox Live. You “might” want to check in the Settings under Personalization in My home Xbox, and make sure you have designated your console as your “Home” one. If the DLC isn’t allowed during offline sessions, then you’re struck.

1 Like

You made my day!) I have made in the settings of home and everything works as it should! Thank you!

1 Like

Wonderful! Enjoy!

Oh yeah? There’s a setting that allows you to view ALL DLC content even offline? Suu-weeet! I’ll check em’ out. Internet’s kinda dodgy in some areas of the globe!