Devlin's Photobox: One For The Road - 07 / 07 / 15

Hi guys, welcome and thank you for stopping by my photobox. I will share with you a selection of my images as well as some hints and tips videos. Feel free to comment and leave feedback, it is all greatly appreciated.

Sets:

Video Archive:

First of many, and what can I say, what a game! My first picture in game:

The image is edited of course, but I’ll be uploading edited and unedited pics.

Had to pick my jaw up off the floor dude! NICE! So glad there’s no “official” watermark… Needs to stay that way!

1 Like

Thanks, I’m so happy I don’t have to crop put the watermark anymore too!

So awesome!

Thanks for the comments guys.

Some randoms, I guess you could say I really <3 this game…

I wondered how vinyl groups would fair in photomode, surprisingly well actually.

Next up, a whole bunch of Mustang shots I took last night.

Here is my final batch of the day, the 2015 Ford Mustang:

I’ll be back with more tomorrow.

Had to add this, I plan on a shoot with this tomorrow. It is slow slow slow but so much fun!

1 Like

Looks real! Nice work!

Thanks.

Here is my latest set, I absolutely love trundling around in the VW Camper. I watched the episode of Wheeler Dealers last week where they bought the Splitty from the States and did it up. For this set I steered away from the arty high contrast stuff. Let me know what you think.

Bonus - This camera was actually trigger by the VW Camper, in real life I don’t think I’d have gotten it to flash! lol

Final set of today (probably):

Bonus shots - a road trip I took earlier. The little Fiat is an absolute blast, but I need to fine tune it, it’s at the top of A class, handling and acceleration are amazing but tops out at 100 MPH.

Saw this over in the realistic thread, and it blew me away. This is an amazing shot, great job!

1 Like

What an awesome set of the VW, great stuff man :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words guys, means a lot coming from such talent individuals such as yourselves. I’ll have some Huracan pics tomorrow, trying to start off with as much variety as possible.

Amazing.

Thanks Viper!

Here are the Huracan pics:

This. I love this. I’ve never seen a shot that’s as close to perfect as this one before. Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Ace

This is a unique take on the side shot, looks great!

Again thanks for the awesome comments guys. So I have been doing pretty well lately, or so the lady on the radio keeps telling me, getting my blue wrist band and all. So I figured I’d treat myself, bought one of these and OMG it is awesome!

Ferrari LaFerrari (some shots came out a lot darker than I expected which surprised me, but ah well) -

The brightness of the last one is I’m sure how they all looked on my TV… Maybe someone has been playing with my settings. Ah well, a shame as there are some compositions here I am very happy with, shame the darkness ruined a lot of these shots. Ah well you live and you learn.

Bonus: Just done this race, absolutely loved it, probably my favorite so far. The music made it for me.

Love all of the additions man! This one is insane!