Forza Rivals Challenges + Team Races - Forza Horizon 4/5/Motorsport

This is a Rivals Challenge + Team convoy races for FM/FH5/FH4 where we will choose a car for a specific class and race. It is recommended that PRSt members use their own tunes but not a requirement, everyone else is free to use any tune the want. The classes can be anything from b 700 - s2 998 and any type race such as dirt, cc, road or street. We all must use the same car or Class / Car Type. Every so often we will change it up and try a race that is a type of car, for example, Hot hatch a800, or FF cars only. Times will need to be provided with a screenshot or a video and your best clean time will need to be posted on the forum by 4AM PST (Los Angeles, Ca) 1PM UTC +01:00 (Warsaw, Poland) I cant post a time for you if your time is less than your PB on the leaderboards, so please post a picture to join the Daily Challenges. Thanks and welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Ok to start things off for today, it will be… Class B700 - Lambo Murcielago Midnight Battle - 1995 VW Corrado VR6

1 Like

I am applying for this challenge. When is the end? Sunday 11pm?

1 Like

time must be @ 11pm US pacific time and seing as its a late start today, Saturday the 10th the deadline will be Sunday the 11th @ 11pm Pacific

And there is no need to apply or ask to join, all you need to do it post your time, with a screenshot or video. by the end of the deadline @11pm i will then post the list of times in order from slowest to fastest times.

Great. I’m in it. I was looking for something like this myself. Apparently such challenges are popular, unfortunately I haven’t found anything for myself before. Do you often do such challenges?

1 Like

Great idea - I’m in!

1 Like

well welcome and good luck, i hear there are some really fast drivers that are interested in joining. so im pretty much screwed lol

1 Like

8:00:00 AM→7:00:00 AM

PRSt forums

So my first run was not very good, 3:06.0 using a completely blind tune I have not even started tuning it yet so hopefully I can drop 4-5 seconds off that time, we’ll see but not bad for you know not even tuning it yet… And please excuse the misspells and the poor grammar, I’m using Windows voice to text ''technology"

“Edit” Next run was 3:05.419 - Now 3:.04.434

03:03:534 B/Corrado

1 Like

what until Chevychase13 puts in a time, that dude always kills my times, hes kinda a dick if you ask me… lol. j/k cc, probably

1 Like

02:58:762 B/Corrado

2 Likes

hella good time, ChevyChase13 will have his work cut out for him … lol

your only .5 off your dart time too

02:58:312

2 Likes

nice one! i better get to work! lol