Customizable exhausts

Yes pleeeeeease. This has been something ive wanted since the early days of forza. Makes zero sense we still cant change the exhaust tips unless its a pre fixed exhaust for a kit

1 Like

Every aftermarket rear bumper should come with a different style exhaust tip/tips especially the Japanese cars and an additional Forza street bumper which is basically the standard bumper with a big cannon exhaust tip like that have done with the mk4 supra

5 Likes

Ability to purchase exhaust tips and change colors of them in Upgrades & Tuning.

2 Likes

That is all

Allow the exchange of exhaust tips

2 Likes

Cosmetic Exhaust Upgrades.

When upgrading your exhaust systems, the exhaust style visually should change on the car, e.g have a choice of exhaust types, like a cannon, dual, quad or side exit etc.
Theres nothing more annoying when upgrading an exhaust and it still looks stock as a rock after the upgrade.

5 Likes

Yea, gran turismo 6 (and i think even 5) as you upgraded exhaust ot would change the look of it. Dont know why forza is so far behind. And even the first motorsport you could install a race rear bumper on almost every car that included a rear diffuser and race exhaust. Its like theyve actually gone backwards

3 Likes

this game really needs to be able to change exhaust tips or mufflers. a lot of cars in the game need it.
Mostly the JDM and USMD cars. I want cannons on the back of my civics’ and rx7’s, skyline’s ect.
Hood exit and side exit exhausts aswell.

5 Likes

Yes! I have been wanting this in all FH games. More style customization for FH needs to be done. I dont care if it takes another year for the game to come out
If they would go to a need for speed type of customizing for the cars in FH it would be a huge hit. Please forza!

1 Like

It would be awesome. If these guys could take a note from midnight club, three dub edition, and allowing exhaust modifications, mostly visual, such as exhaust tip, mods, and visual muffler changes. Because I think it’s kind of lame when you modify a car drastically and it still has stock looking muffler, and or extremely small exhaust pipe.

4 Likes

I completely agree. I have always wanted that. I wish that would come in the next update.
Also, make it where you clan change the position of the pipe(s). I’ve seen some trucks that have the pipe through the bed, or cars that have the pipes out the side.
There also should be an option to roll coal. They just made anti-lag turbos, so it’s not impossible.

Just a suggestion :grin:

Not just Midnight Club, also NFS. Car customization is a big part in most racing games nowadays. In NFS you’re able to change just about anything on a car. Forza is really behind on this.

3 Likes

Another option should be where you can make the car/truck sound more aggressive.

agree!!!

Let’s try get this to the top of the list it might actually get the recognition it deserves, it worked for the tsuru and have you seen that car? Yet it’s now going to be in game, probably with only Forza aero though :joy:
( but you can’t Forza aero exhaust tips or can you [A80 Supra]:+1:t3:)

1 Like

we should have this customization like DDE did with their Ferrari f12`s bonnet if you wanted to twin turbo it in the game
download

4 Likes

Ferrari says no

2 Likes

just think about it , it would be awsome

I wouldn’t even care if they were generic like Street, Sport, Race, Rally, Drag, Off-Road, Drift and Scene where they’re kindof unilateral across every vehicle.

Street = Rice Can (OEM pipe arrangement but gets larger diameter, burnt tips, resonator showing and dangles loosely)
Sport = Double OEM pipe arrangement (single → twin → dual → quad → different material quad)
Race = Straight Pipes (OEM but flush with bumper, larger diameter, no fancy tip, lack of muffler)
Drag = Fender / Side Exit
Rally = Single Downturn / Dump (just before rear bumper)
Offroad = Single Downturn / Dump (at headers / underneath vehicle)
Drift = Single hood Exit (hotside turbo style)
Scene = Bosozoku / Laguna Pipes

Make all available on all cars. Truck with bosos? Check. Isetta w/ hood exit? check.

4 Likes

not even just for looks i want it to change how it sounds too

1 Like