Cuda's Creations Fantasy finshed in 1st post-New RipTide WIP

So now that Im back I thought I should clean up this thread. From now on all new finished paints will be put in this post while Wips will be put wherever. As always thanks for checking out my theard!
CB1 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr
Stingray
CB2 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr
GTO
CB3 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr
Mustang
CB4 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr
cool1 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr

cool2 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr

69ch by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr

cam1 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr

Gtx1 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr

firebird1 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr

corvette 1 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr

Very nice. For me, I would like them all to be similar. Like the vette or mustang. That’s my only suggestion.

you know what your right. this is not a set but the base ideas for an upcoming set, thanks bigfoot, i guess i got so caught up looking at the details that i missed the whole idea of a set lol.

That’s why I’m here.

Lol!

After spending all day get my state pesticides certs i came home to tackle this set, long story short i hated the idea behind them. so I went back and came up with this and I hope you will agree it is much more in every way. Still has the wood in it just a bit more clean this time around. Just caught the white over the chrome strip and fixed it lol.

cool1 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr

cool2 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr

cool3 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr

I’m the wrong person to ask for advice when it comes to classic cars as I’m more into the Supercar arena - guess it’s being to scared to give away my age. LOL. It still doesn’t mean I cannot recognize some fine paintwork on them of which yours is a good example. Nice work here - keep it up mate.

1 Like

Nice work cuda! The 40 Ford and the vette are my favorite! Keep up the good work!

Excellent job on that 40 Ford, looks very sharp.

Thanks guys! this little beauty is one of my favorite Iv ever done.
69ch by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr

Very nice.

Nice work on the 69 Charger Cuda!

Ford ,Charger, and sting ray are in the AH for the next 2 hr! I need money so go forth BID BID BID!!!

Heres the new car I have toying with. I would like your thought on the square grades behind each of the blue things in the strips.

cool1-2 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr

Hey everyone Im back after dealing with some life stuff and wanted to show i have been learning. Hope you all like em and as always I welcome thoughts on improvements.

cam1 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr

Gtx1 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr

firebird1 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr

corvette 1 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr

Nice work on the classic cars CUDA. I always find the classics are the hardest to paint.

1 Like

Glad to see you back, Cuda :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for this beautiful custom one-off Cuda. I decided to make it a Drifter complete with Nascar motor conversion. I know, how crazy is that?!

Cuda’s 40’ Coupe Custom Design by Untame Wolf, on Flickr

Looking Cuda. Keep these good looking cars a coming.

Now for the sneak peek of my TRUE first ever series set…

riptide1 by driftgtrskyline, on Flickr