Created race doesn't work properly

if anyone else wants to see if they have the same issue , or if the issue is only for me as the creator , the event reference number is … 960 570 841

i created a Goliath-esque rally race , 26 miles per lap, 2 lap race … when in test drive the race works fine … but when you launch the event to actually run it as a race event ,it doesnt have 2 laps , it freaks out and gives you a % distance thing , then a whole heap of zero’s at the top of the screen next to the % counter that looks like it should be some sort of timer … and when you run the race anyway, it ends after 1 lap like it is a sprint race , not the 2nd lap as it is supposed to be …

i had planned to make several more tracks , but if the track creator is as broken as the rest of the game seems to be , then i wont bother wasting any more time on this title …

a friend convinced me to get this game , i was EXTREMELY concerned it would launch with lots of bugs and be really bad for a long time , like fm7 and fh4 both were … but i trusted my friends faith in Turn 10 and bought the premium edition … IT WILL BE MY LAST XBOX PURCHASE … this game has until i save up enough cash to buy a PS5 to be fixed , if it is not working as it SHOULD have been at launch by then , i am done with xbox forever … i only played xbox for Halo and Forza … Halo went to cr@p when 343 took over , and the last few Forza titles have been a shambles at launch , so there is no point in continuing with MS if all the titles i am interested in are broken or are a shadow of their former glories .