Crash - Car selection screen sometimes failing to load at the start of races (3930195)

I know what you mean about the inconsistency of the crashing and hanging. Last week I played between 4pm and 5pm (GMT) on Thursday and Friday (1st and 2nd of February 2024) and didn’t have one single crash.

However, come Sunday (Feb 4th) between 3pm and 4pm (the next time I played), I had three crashes (and/or menu hangs that caused a crash) in rapid succession - all within about twenty minutes - and just gave up even bothering to try and continue playing. On that particular day the crashes were mostly triggered by saving/menu hangs in relation to Tunes (the false ‘too many saves’ problem also occurring in tandem with it).

I’m with you, these crashes and hangs are just leaving a dark cloud lurking over the game, dampening the fun of it. Before the Winter Wonderland update went live the game was solid and reliable for me - the content for that update was even downloaded on Tuesday 5th December 2023 and the game still worked fine, but as soon as WW went live on Thursday 7th December 2023 it’s just been repeated crashes and hangs even since. :frowning:

2 Likes