Countdown beeping is ridiculous!

With the constant disconnects currently happening, do we really need the 10 second countdown with accompanying beeping?

I’m in a menu… Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep ‘Alert, you’ve been disconnected, return to free roam to accept’ Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep
I’m in free roam… Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep ‘Alert, you’ve been disconnected, press X to check network diagnostics’ Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep
I press X to check network diagnostics ‘You’ve been disconnected from this session’ No **** Sherlock!

Given that I’m getting disconnected on average every 20/30 seconds, I’ve got constant beeping and the big warning right in the top, middle of my screen! It’s getting beyond a joke now!

If I reported that I was getting free money from a specific race, you’d be quick enough of patching it, yet this is the second day of continual disconnecting and nothing seems to be getting done! You billed the Premium edition with ‘Early Access’, you didn’t mention anything about us being free Beta testers!

Please fix this issue!!! And PLEASE, PLEASE remove the countdown beep!!!

FH4 suffered from that problem for three years so don’t hold your breath. I agree it is highly annoying with the beeping and asinine messages which demand your attention and won’t go away until you do what it demands.