Continued horrible graphics flickering with MSAA on PC

MSI GS65 i7 8520 16GB RAM Nvidia GTX1070 MAXQ 8GB RAM

Latest Nvidia Geforce Drivers (411.70) Windows 10 UTD

Still getting horrible graphics glitch with Terrain Popping when using MSAA 2x-8x I am using maximum graphics settings and get FPS of > 70 1080p so no performance issues at all even with 8X MSAA
This happened with the demo as well and I have seen multiple other similar complaints. When in cockpit view terrain pops especially trees and foliage again this stops when MSAA is off. Please Turn 10 fix this!!!

1 Like

No, i have the same problem with my GTX 1060, if I disable MSAA it works perfect, but if I enable MSAA it draws graphics glitches. Some users wrote that installing Nvidia drivers 411.70 solves the problem, but I’ve tried it and doesn’t work for me.

When we’ll have a fix??

Thanks.

I have the same problem since Fortune Island update or nvidia driver update.
GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q
Driver 417.35
Example and fix: How To Fix Forza Horizon 4 Graphics Flickering - YouTube
Hope this will be fixed with next nvidia driver update or forza update. Forza 7, Halo Wars 2 and Gears of War 4 have no problems at all.

I’m not seeing this on a 1070 Ti. On your video I did notice a low graphics memory warning though.

I’m using 416.34, Windows 10, GTX 1070, I always have MSAA on and have not seen that ever.

Hey I have the same thing on fh5 but disablimg msaa does not help :frowning:
I have AMD VEGA 11

Hello friends! I have such a problem that I am playing forza horizon 4 and suddenly at one point the game freezes, what should I do so that it doesn’t happen to me?
Thank you!