Contest Time!!!

Ok. Time for me to give back to the community. I’m holding a contest for some of the newer players in the FM4 community. Even though FM5 is out, I know this game still has life in it and there are still new players hoping aboard daily. Here is a chance for the newer guys to get some goodies. First of all you must be no higher than level 25 in the game, have under 1 million credits and should have no more than 30 cars in your garage. If this is you then this contest is for you. I will post 4 pics and you will have to decipher exactly what they pertain too. It’s one of my favorite things of all time. You will also need to show me proof of your driver level, credits and garage count. The first person who post the correct answer and stats to this thread will win the contest. Now for the prizes.

I will be giving away 1 car from each class and 10 million credits. Credits will be transferred through the AH through a gifted token car. Here is a list of the cars.

F- DeLorean DMC-12
E- Firebird TransAm 1977
D- Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
C- '71 Cuda 426 Hemi
B- 2009 Lotus Evora
A- Skyline GT-R V-Spec II
S- Ferrari F50
R3- Pagani Huarya
R2- Radical-SR8-Rx
R1- Audi #2 Team Joest R18 TDI

Ok. There is the list of cars. Now on with the pics for the contest. Remember. The pics all pertain to a particular thing from my past.

Ok. There it is. Good luck to all who participate.

So, no one is interested in free goodies? Come on people! There has got to be someone out there who can win this contest.

I’m not eligible for the contest, but I’ll play for fun

1. Electron microscope photo of ragweed pollen. You must have hay fever.
  2. Error message from a 1974 IBM computer. You are old.
  3. Musical device discovered in an archaeological dig near the Egyptian pyramids. See #2 old statement.
  4. My high school mascot. Maybe we went to school together?

Easy

LOL!!! Wrong on all 4 accounts. All 4 images represent one of my favorite things from the past. I like your answers though. Gave me a chuckle.

I don’t qualify…but here’s my guess…spaced out…confused…and walking on the wild side…lol