Content update version 1.126.6755 - April 26

Same here, download of the patch was no problem, installed without a problem as well.
Carreer races are like a multiplayer race with a group of people who have serious lag issues. I tried a few times to do a carreer race, but this is undrivable so I quit the race.
It feels like there are interlacing issues with the game feed or the gpu has to do more work then it used to. I noticed the xbox was getting warmer due to the fan making more noice then normal.

Hope this get fixed real soon! There is no way i am going to be able to set a better time at dubai this weekend with this problem.

have you tried a full shutdown of your console not just turning on and off
I’m having absolutely none of the issues anybody is having but I always do a full shutdown of the console including pulling the power cable out every time there is an update on any game, especially since there was also a console update during the week

1 Like

Agreed. Regular full-shutdown’s (perhaps weekly or fortnightly) tend to keep things healthy.

Automatic updates (for me, personally) have meant I’ve been lucky enough to avoid any issues

Slow to download, unresponsive on initial start afterwards, and 30 minutes of fiddling with a livery have just been lost to a total system freeze.

Congrats Turn10…keep on Turn10’ing!

Just remember, a room full of infinite monkeys with typewriters, will eventually put together the complete works of Shakespeare

3 Likes

I haven’t had the headlights off at night bug in a very long time. Now I get the new patch ,and what happens when I drive the GT40 on nurb GP at night?

Pitch black.

Wow.
Thank you.

The Mercedes Trucks show lighted portions of the track when I recently did the division in Career, but the trucks were pitch black and it just looked very weird. I think the game is trying to exposure-compensate way too hard. I know I saw the scenery get brighter/darker but whatever car I’m driving stayed about the same brightness.

I can confirm there’s stuttering in career but not as serious as people are experiencing. It remains even after a full power cycle.

Since it’s not present in Free Play and the Drivatar designs as well as customization don’t show in Free Play (a bug, of course), I suspect it has something to do with connection to and from the cloud.

T10 must be on a shoestring budget. Off topic, still can’t turn off visual damage and some cars look like a funhouse mirror after the obligatory bumper nudge from the Ai(69 Dodge Charger). Some of these cars are so old and just ported over, as are the rims. I just feel that Microsoft or T10 for some reason aren’t motivated to nourish the community with content and bug fixes. Part of the problem is that Xbox One is not powerful enough and reached its limit.

I’m a fan and I want Motorsport to be great, don’t like Horizon. FM needs to be built from the ground up because I feel that I’ve been playing the same game since FM4. Maybe we just need to wait for the next gen hardware. I would buy a OneX if not for being tied to current gen limitations.

It is a must that they make garage pics a simple 2d photo. That unnecessary 3d car modeling in the garage and dealership has bogged the menus down to almost unplayable.

3 Likes