Community Input Wanted! [THE BACON CUP] S1 Touring Championships!

Right then, straight to the point lads & lasses, I’d like the community input here for those interested. I plan on running two Whole New Touring Championships to quick start 2017
“no matter what Trump says” we’re going to run this, I’m thinking the “2015 Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool24 Racing Truck” Beginning Sunday 22nd January 2017, every Sunday following, 8 Weeks in total, 7-8pm, finishing up on Sunday 12th March [UK-GMT]. In [B-CLASS] RWD, Team Liveries a must, Engine Upgrades & Tuning permitted.

Followed by a 2nd Championship running in line, Beginning Wednesday 25th January 2017, Again 8 Weeks to begin, once every Wednesday until 15th March 9-10pm [UK-GMT], Either Racing the
“1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata” in RWD [A-CLASS] Team Liveries a must, Engine Upgrades & Tuning permitted. (expect to pay up to $72,000 for Entry Fee) or the
“1981 Ford Fiesta XR2” in FWD [C-CLASS] Team Liveries a must, Engine Upgrades & Tuning permitted. (expect to pay up to $65,000 for Entry Fee)

I say 21+ yrs of age, mature, good sense of humour, a microphone, competitive, your own race style (character), and a clean driver, you tick all those boxes and have the cash to splash on the goods above, I say your in. send us a pm and I’ll get you signed up!

(negative replies with a point, may be read, then again may not be read) Drive Safe Kids!