Classic Stock Car League

You should it was good fun the other night

Rough time so I can make such I’m in and depending on the time little ones in bed or out and so I can make such the misses is locked in the cupboard

1 Like

On around 3-5pst

I would love to join the group! I also live in San Diego so times shouldn’t be an issue. I’m on most evenings during the week and random times during the weekend, usually afternoons & late evenings. I’ll add some of you and join in during the practice runs.

1 Like

Ok lovely I’ll try get on before this week end

Racing Master and Hoptimizer, I added you both, and hope to see yall online this weekend. I do plan on having a Friday practice as well as the big Saturday run.

Coundnt make tonight as little ones I’ll but if tomorrow nights still on then I’ll try my best to make sure I’m on

1 Like

We are going live right now to do some test and tune runs

Already here lol

1 Like

I’ll be on in a little bit.

1 Like

We need some more people here. Running these cars on the ovals is an absolute blast. The road courses aren’t far behind!

1 Like

Hell yeah! Like I’ve said, spread the word, give the build, and lets make this series something to admire! I will be on this weekend for another practice run. Might be on today.

Hey, just want to update yall, looking at a go-time this Saturday around 1-4 PST for practice/tune. Hoping to have a good field. Running Road America, Watkins Glen Short, and Daytona.

Good deal. I’ll pass the word.

Sounds like fun. Depending on time/date, I’m in. Add me for tomorrow’s test, please.

Rebel Whitey
#3, if available
#31, second choice

1 Like

Is there still room?

Gt: ChrisChronic585

The last I heard there were still plenty of spots left.

Sounds good, add me. #21

We are going live right now and will be active for a bit!

Sorry I couldn’t make tonight mate little one is ill but if your on again over weekend I’ll jump in with ya