Class C & D open racing group (add gamertag for invites)

OK! I’ve spent my day whining about whats wrong with this game, but contrary to what i’ve read in several places you can actually do non-homologation class racing in private lobbies.

So, lets kickoff a list here for adults who love circuit racing in C & D classes and try to make the best of the tools we were given.

If you are interested in being invited to lobbies for some circuit races, list your gamertag and classes you are interested in here. EDIT: Include time slots too

PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE TO OTHERS AND MUTE YOUR KINECT MIC (babies and racing don’t mix)

GT DanThatsIt

EST here

I may give it a go, CST
GT Sagely Dude

In.

CST time zone

In for C and D

Est prefer late night

BACON 1st CLASS
PST
D C B

PryzTagOnyaHead
I prefer C, but if the racing is good in C with you guys, then D will be just as fun…just at a slower pace lol.

ARCHIVEZ

GMT

Work has been crazy so I haven’t had a chance to race much. I’ll be starting up a lobby around 5:30 MST today. Likely C class unrestricted, so if you have non-hothatch C500 you can use them finally. I’ll add all of you on the list as friends and shoot out invites at start so you should all be able to join whenever.

The King7263. Mountain time zone

Why do we have to have a private lobby to do this style of racing? I sure hope they add it soon or I am done with forza.

I’d like to race any class from D to A
Scorch883
EST

pls add: Coldswell

GT: doctor knight64
CST
Tuesday afternoon is best for me, but that may change.

GT: VSR Rush
PST

I could care less when this is run as long as it isn’t on a sunday or saturday, I got leagues then. Other than that, my schedule is 100% free.

Delimon007

Classes C, B, A, R

EST

In for C and/or D class. I love the lower classes.

GT CtGrouch
EST Can usually log on evenings around 8 or 9, and sometimes during the day on weekdays.

GT: DStrong92

I’m in for both classes or any others you may add. I’m EST but if you make a schedule I’ll do my best to make some time. I’m usually good Mon.-Fri. after 6 pm.

I’m in for c and d class

Est

I’m up for this