Chevrolet Corvette 2020-2024 C8

I do hope so, some cars found in the new Forza Motorsport trailer arrived to FH5’s updates. So I guess the E-Ray must arrive in a future FH5 update as its pre-debut.

2 Likes

Add the C8 Z06 and the Eray to Forza Horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport and give them removable tops

3 Likes

I think the E-Ray could be added to Horizon after Forza Motorsport 2023 is released. Same for the new bodykits we saw in the pre-released footage.

1 Like

It is said that they will join

1 Like

Looks like Motorsport’s cover car will pre-debut in FH5 first… The E-Ray will be accessible in FH5’s next update, only IF you pre-order or buy the new Forza Motorsport, and play it…

5 Likes

Oh no. This means that we don’t have a single new car in FM. Except race cars :sob:

1 Like

Where did you seen this ?

1 Like

It’s a good new for FH5 players :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

In the Lets Go! livestream on YouTube or Twitch

1 Like

I though the stream was the 11 september.

That is scheduled for Motorsport, just to show things before its release. Horizon’s livestream is like almost 2 hours ago now.

1 Like

Wdym, the E-Ray is new, not exclusive != not new

Why does Forza do this and not just give us the car?

Im not paying 60 bucks for car .

They locked it behind a paywall to make money.

1 Like

I’m going to inhale a full tank of copium here and assume that because the E-Ray and the Z06 are separate entries in that Motorsport car list, that means the Z06 is going to be a separate car in FH5, maybe in a future playlist.

If not, I’m just gonna give Game Pass a try and grab the E-Ray that way.

EDIT: Probably not gonna grab game pass for the free car alone after all. The E-Ray in FH5 doesn’t have an LT6 swap, or a center-mounted quad exhaust option for the rear bumper (if they weren’t planning on putting the Z06 in they would’ve added these options to the car), and it looks like you can’t paint the trim on the outside to make it look like it’s carbon fiber. As for the Z06 aero options they were talking about, it’s just the spoiler and front splitter/canards.

Time to grab another tank of Copium.

1 Like

2 Likes

They called it the Z07 package.

Perhaps, the Z06 Z07 package should be a separate car because it has different wheels?

1 Like

Now, all we want left for the C8 Corvettes in Forza Horizon as of 2023, is the Z06. After that, let’s wait for Chevrolet to release more trim levels such as the ZR1, the Grand Sport, and the EV.

2023 Chevrolet Corvette C8 60th Anniversary Cunningham Edition

2 Likes