Check this out. Rick D!!!!! You have to leave a pic.....

Nice job on the Photo Mission 75 win falcon.

The last two pics are very cool.

Here is a pic of another vinyl I made. Not the best shot again, but it gets the point across. I need to take more pics, I’m out of things to post. :slight_smile:

EvoX

Hey mate been a while. Nice work. How long does something like that take? My next 3 pics for photo mission 76… and a few more…

My 3 for photo mission 76

Few new ones

The 3 I entered in wk 115 photo contest in forza 4

And a photo I took down the coast.

Here are some pics I took out at Willowbank raceway.

Hey falcon, how have you been? Good I hope.

The paints usually take me a week, depending how much time I spend on it a day, and if the ideas stay. I may get something together and decide I don’t like it, and wipe it clean to start over. I have a long way to go on them yet.

You’re Mission 76 photos look great man! Good Luck!

I like your new Raptor shots also. Awesome you got your unicorns. I’m still having problems with mine. I have messaged Helios about them, and he was supposed to resend, but I fear something is very wrong with my account because I still do not have them.

The Willowbank shots are very cool. I bet that was a fun day.

I don’t know if you are aware of these already or not, but here are a couple of contests you might be interested in:

Ali 03 - Scavenger Hunt — http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst13512_Scavenger-Hunt.aspx

TMOAP Contest — http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postsm127854_-UNDER-CONSTRUSTION.aspx#post_127854

THERES MINE :slight_smile:

What’s up falcon, you still around? Haven’t heard from you in a while and I’m missing your pics man, good stuff.

I finally made it in the winners circle with one of my shots. The only problem is my account is still messed up so it wasn’t featured so I don’t know which one it was.

Anyway, it was one of these three:

TA Burnout
TA Burnout

F100 RedRock
F100 RedRock

Ford GT Dirt
Ford GT Dirt

These were for Photo Mission 81, but no dice:

GTX 5
GTX 5

GTX 10
GTX 10

GTX 8
GTX 8

This is a new one for Ali’s Scavenger Hunts:

Phone
Phone

Th3 N3Xt St1G - Good shots man. Like falcon told me, keep 'em coming. :slight_smile:

How do people take pics of the interior? Like with the speedo of that R8 GT?

One of my pics below, i dont fiddle around with camera settings much as you can probably tell :stuck_out_tongue:

well here is some of my forza horizon photos:

passed at the last second

MOVE!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I know this is not a forza horizon pic but this is one I did with affects

I thought this came out fairly well :confused: lol
Hell by rawh313, on Flickr

if anyone likes let me know :slight_smile:

flip n drift by rawh313, on Flickr

Bel air by rawh313, on Flickr

Ambulance by rawh313, on Flickr