Cheating in drift adventure is ok

Players have been reported doing drive backs ( reversing and re drifting parts of the track twice in a lap for extra points ) in unranked and ranked drift adventure alike to Playground games with video evidence and their response was while drive backs are forbidden it is not a bannable offence . What a joke
So go ahead drifters cheat away with no consequence

Thanks to playground for doing nothing , I guess they already got our money right . Fingers crossed a better drift game comes along

2 Likes

you see thats the community fault the fact most of us are toxic is the reason for all these problems. it happen that most players Likes to cheat because they find it challenging but guess what its a matter of time before they get bored and leave the game! but when? ya once its too late…
i agree that cheaters must be punished however this is more of an exploit then cheating, cheating is when using an external software to change the game values to boost up his scores now thats when he MUST be banned. as for exploit he should be punished with having his balance resets or if he has nothing in balance he get -0 in his account equal to how much he gained from the event he cheated on.

as for those with massive MILES on danger zone PLS that one is too much to bear even for me.
my believe anyone who hits above 1M get instant ban cuz no way a legit can hit that no matter the car!

1 Like

To blame the community for an individuals actions is nothing more than an excuse. The community I am in is far from toxic, its a fun supportive environment.

Cheating is not challenging it is avoiding a challenge. Do better don’t hide from challenges

4 Likes

Honestly it’s hard to take ranked drift adventure seriously enough to ban people abusing exploits. I mean, how many people abuse the simulation steering setting and are whipping their cars around on a dime while doing 150mph downhill? Technically that’s just as much of an unfair advantage as drivebacks. You can’t enforce actions on these things because frankly the drift community is too small. Deal with it.

Honestly ranked drift adventure is a joke anyway. The real problem is the people that exploit the simulation steering setting and are whipping their car around on a dime while doing 160mph downhill. If anything is an unfair, exploitable advantage its “simulation” steering. It’s name is completely ironic being that it’s by far the least realistic steering in the game. If you want it to be realistic and drive backs to be penalized then sim steering should be unusable with a controller because that is equally ridiculous as people fluffing scores with drive backs and corner crashing.

They 100% could as they class it as a forbidden action , but they don’t give a fudge . Your right community is to small and cheating is happening all over fh4 playground do nothing.
Interesting you think a setting in the game is cheating, I’ve never heard that before.

And now there are better drift games out so fh4 can eat a bag of D

1 Like

What other competitive scoring, ranked drift games are there? I have looked and cannot find any but mobile games.

Yea that’s a bummer!!! I’m still figuring out how this all works and man I yell ya!! It’s frustrating to think you’re doing so well but you’re still second to last :confused:

1 Like

Wait, Im confused. How is sim steering (an option that can be enabled in the game settings) considered cheating? Sim steering just makes it 100% dependent on controller input…

1 Like

What…

1 Like

Im GGO Hades Truth im responsible for doing drive backs.even no inhave stopped i still get accused of it even when i win legitimately.i was hoping that the developer would pay attention and listen to the community and help us better drift adventure but instead they brushed it off.if turn10 was running forza horizon 4 it would have a proper leaderboard like motorsports 4 once had.but no my reason for drive backs was when i joined dtrk i was 1 drift adventure from hitting grandmaster and a member of dtrk pepz ueed an alt rank 16 and took nearly 70points from me because he got banned on his main account for using the time hlitch yo get tbe 1985 ae86 to try it out he used it in drift adventure just lime failoverflow and other gms at the time.i confronted Count Green 420 and RSL leaders of dtrk and they allowed pepz to break there 2 top rules no drive backs and no alt account.so i left dtrk and started my club GGO o did dtive backs and unless it was ambleside.festival and princess most gms could beat me so it wasnt really a bad thing my drive backs made so msny players who were dropping 300 to 330s on amble to now push then to dropping 300 to 347ish.Rob rsv used drive backs like alot of ppl on forza motorsports 4 when the true top scores was 25.6 million across the leaderboard and he got a additional 500k to average out 26.0 to 26.5 million over points.jonniwanna wheres the love? The point im trying to mske is the devs on playground games dont care about the community otherwise you wouldn’t shit in our mouths.i believe ever season reset should reset all drift adventure ranks msking alts not necessarily needed.if there was a fwd drift adventure id be the best in the world.but only motorsports has drift unlimited where all drive types are allowed in those classes.also engine swaps are selected by who cause you release a car like the 86 it gets a 2jz 1600hp cant you make a update letting all cars in tbe hame use the 2jz 3.0 i6 and the v8 7.2 those swaps would open up 100s of cars in drift adventure but heres another complaint…luke the dk uses the bmw issetta it makes to much points its like my friends pull 600 to 615 on greendale luke the dk a 12 kid hops in the issetta and drops a 623 on Greendale tell me wtf is that car making points that mist will never see.even my drive backs only get 600 barely i haven’t used drive backs since you guys banned me on dec 26th im legit now.but if you ban me again for openly admitting my actions ill use alt and drive tell it destroy the drift adventure.my warning.dan greenawalt we need fujimi kaido we need forza motorsports 4 remastered please and thank you.

Sim steering is a form of exploit because it is meant for steering wheels and on a controller it allows insane unrealistic transitions that were obviously not intended to be like that. It looks honestly dumb and makes the drift adventure totally unrealistic. I think it should only be allowed on wheels tbh.

Drive backs started in motorsports 3 and 4.tho you cant on motorsports 6 and 7 in horizon 4 its playground fault for not having a proper community responce.it tolk ericship and other youtubers to ask and or beg for Toyota.but its been almost 3 to 4 years they dont care about adding more tracks and fixing the points.and dont get me started about reboiting old dlc.csnt do something new dont waste your time refurbished garbage.united kingdom…wheres Ireland and london?wtf you money hungry Nazi.

Drive backs started in motorsports 3 and 4.tho you cant on motorsports 6 and 7 in horizon 4 its playground fault for not having a proper community responce.it tolk ericship and other youtubers to ask and or beg for Toyota.but its been almost 3 to 4 years they dont care about adding more tracks and fixing the points.and dont get me started about reboiting old dlc.csnt do something new dont waste your time refurbished garbage.united kingdom…wheres Ireland and london?wtf you money hungry dog shhh…you guys need to reevaluate your knowledge of cars…first of all who ever idea to put a 1.6 inline 4 in a issetta is a moron.the gt500 got a crap equal hp swap.Dan Greenawalt fire this trash.

GGO Hades what nonsense are you spewing you are a cheating little rodent that does not even deserve to mention our GTs your honestly so irrelevant man in game and in life. DTRK do no break rules but u certainly do and that’s why you are so widely hated go brush your teeth

1 Like