Change cars between races in career

It’d be nice if,we had the option to change cars between races rather than exiting to the main menu to do so.

3 Likes

Forza 6 Features Wishlist

You might as well copy-paste that to every thread on the board. Literally everything is a wishlist.

2 Likes

…and most of the things wished take so long to develop that we should have a Forza Motorsport 7 wishlist.

There is a workaround to the OP’s issue at the very least however:

• Go back to main menu.
  • Get into any car that’s not in your current Career Division.
  • Continue Career and choose/buy your preferred car to continue Career with.

Maybe i’m confusing this with another game, but I seem to remember being given the choice to do so. I believe at the bottom it says “x” to switch cars.

In the Pro Series of career mode, I made the mistake of choosing a Formula E car.

Now the game will not let me choose another car! Help! Why!?!?

If I switch to a new car and try to re-enter the career races, it forces me to choose only the Formula E car.

I had no problem switching cars in previous races. If I really have to do the whole Pro Series with a Formula E car, I’m about ready to just get a refund on this game.

I assume whenever you switched cars before it was changing to a car within the same division, but since the Formula E division only has Formula E cars that’s obviously not an option. If you select “Stories of Motorsport” instead of “Continue Career,” then select whatever series you’re currently on it should put you back at the car division menu to restart the series. I was able to do that for an earlier series and I don’t see why it would change later on.

Thanks Poison Muffin, that worked for me