Cars with a #number

what does the # in thier title represent

means number. #45 Is short for ‘number 45’.

Cars that have that are racing cars.

3 Likes

They are specific races cars that were brought into the game. Kinda like how all the race cars in NASCAR have a number on their roof and sides.

2 Likes

duh! thats the obvious part. is there anyone smarter than this wiz kid that gets what im asking???

People that misspell words when asking lame questions with obvious answers have no business mocking or insulting intelligence of others.

_

6 Likes

Maybe it was always obvious?

3 Likes

thank you every one. but also is there a way to look up specifically those cars and trucks in auction?

Never needed to so wouldn’t know but here is the list of them anyway

1986 Audi #2 Audi Sport quattro S1
1967 Ferrari #24 Ferrari Spa 330 P4
2017 Ford #14 Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing GRC Fiesta
2014 Ford #11 Rockstar F-150 Trophy Truck
1966 Ford #2 GT40 Mk II Le Mans
1969 Lola #6 Penske Sunoco T70 MkIIIB
2015 Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool24 Racing Truck
1971 Porsche #23 917/20
2016 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR-Rockstar Energy Pro 2 Truck
2016 SUBARU #199 WRX STI VT15r Rally Car
1993 Toyota #1 T100 Baja Truck
2017 Volkswagen #34 Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross Beetle
1970 Volkswagen #1107 Desert Dingo Racing Stock Bug

Being that they start with hashtag i would assume they show up first in car manufacturers list in Auction.

Update: Just checked and i believe i missed quite a few others such as the Drift cars and DeBerti.

They all come up first before others in Auction House searches as well btw.

what word did i miss-spell squryl?? also there is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people that think there are. but thanks for your input…

lastly. i just want to clarify my first responding post was towards only one of the responders who i wont specify, so apologies to all of you whomever thought it was geared towards you… thank you.

Maybe it is obvious to use quotes?