Cars that are glitched

While we wait for the fix, and hopefully a wipe, I was hoping to get a list of the cars that are glitched so I don’t drive them. I know the Mini and the Fiats are effected. I thought the Cosmo was too based on some of the times posted with it. Apparently, they are legit times though. Might have to try that car out.

Anyway, can we keep a list here? Mods, that ok?

The only cosmos I’ve seen were put up by chronic…not sure if he would use a broken car or not but if he did it would almost assuredly be #1

There are a bunch of times in e class. A few are #1’s. The fastest (based on the names behind them) seem to be around Daytona 24 hour and infield.

There are a bunch of times in e class. A few are #1’s. The fastest (based on the names behind them) seem to be around Daytona 24 hour and infield.

The cosmos are legit. Lou and I did some runs with the car and it just flat out flies. I hope it’s a leaderboard car. Its a joy to drive.

It will be a dominate car from E - B. It is just that freaking good.

The list as I understand: '65 Mini Cooper, Fiat X1/9, and the Abarth 595 esseesse. There have been rumblings about the Alpine A110 as well, but as far as I know that car is still legit.

I’m almost certain that the Ford Fiesta and the Mazda rx3 are glitched too. The rx3 is putting up times that are insane. Someone posted a #1 time in a cosmo only to see it beaten by 34 seconds by the rx3. Ridiculous… I’m betting that there are more.

2 Likes

Those two cars aren’t legit from what I’ve gathered. I know Simmo confirmed the rx3 was not legit.

the mazda rx3 is 5 seconds slower in a lobby than it is on the leaderboards.

Its not the cars that are glitched, its the conversions. FWD/RWD to AWD is broke and FWD to RWD is broke but to a lesser extent…still waiting for a fix and wipe at the moment.

Mx3 is 100% glitched. I messing around with on a few tracks yesterday. It as fast or faster than my c class cars. The cosmo rpm lou, vermitkong, and I built is legit.