Cars - Ferrari F355 Berlinetta 1994 - Inaccurate car model (1740513)

This issue has persisted since Forza Motorsport 1 on the original Xbox. Despite featuring a different version of the car in that game, the model has not been improved in any way to this day. I understand that this comparison GIF isn’t perfectly alligned, however anyone who has seen both the in-game model and the real life car can attest for the listed inaccuracies. The dimensions are incorrect, the roofline is outrageously wrong, the rear end is completely misshaped, I suppose the roof itself was made for the targa version of this car, but even that one has a different side window line.

ferrari f355 comparison
While this comparison uses Horizon 5 footage, the model remains unchanged in the new Motorsport, apart from the lights in the front bumper for some reason.

Yeah, I see some inaccuracies on this model. Voted.

4 Likes

Well this one makes sense, I want to say that I’m surprised. Because I even have a toy car of that Ferrari since I was a kid. :joy:

Another deformed model EXPOSED!

5 Likes

This model had already aged poorly with the new car models in FH5. It is more than outdated at this point. Such a shame TURN10 Studios really.

4 Likes

Here it is, even the toy car has an accurate model :joy:

And speaking of the Targa, that’s the F355 GTS.

2 Likes

So in FM1 at least the naming was correct.

2 Likes

Here is the F355 as it appears in the first Forza Motorsport.

Its distinguishable features, the flat rooftop and weirdly squared front, remain unchanged in FM.

1 Like