Cars Crashing Into Me!!!

Morning Forza Lovers,
I got back in to really playing for Forza 4. I noticed when I am holding my line coming into a turn and if there is cars near me they will just take their line and crash into me. or while coming out of Apex they will hit my rear and cause a spin. Has anyone noticed this?

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

[/quote]
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]
[/quote]

That’s hilarious, most lobbies are worst than the AI.

That’s because the AI are ****. Just go into online lobbies.
[/quote]

That’s hilarious, most lobbies are worst than the AI.
[/quote]

Yeah. Because it is real people (the meanest post ever).

Drive faster.

Kidding. I had problems with aggressive AI and just learned to stay away from them till I could get clean passes. No matter what they are always going to tag you if they can get close enough.

One option I found was to play around with the PI settings to get different cars on the track and then to move up or down with opponent difficulty. I was trying to race full S700 on Nurburgring and kept getting surrounded and hounded by a pack of the R3 Aussie V8 cars and they are brutal. I dropped a few PI points by swapping performance parts till they no longer showed up. Later I upped parts to get into R3 but just above their PI level so I still didn’t have to deal with a pack of them and by then I was leaving them behind.

Sometimes, they act like Artificial Stupidity.