Cars - Audi S4 (B6) 2004 - Inaccurate car model

This issue has persisted since the first Forza Motorsport 1 on the original Xbox. Despite generally liking Audis, I’ve never paid attention to the B6 platform, and this turned out to have been a mistake. The B6 S4 deserves a spot in the top 10 most inaccurate car models in Forza’s history, it is legitimately that bad.

The entire front is ridiculously wrong. Starting from the headlights, they are oversized, at least 50% too big. Same situation with the grille, it is too big and lacks chrome. The front bumper is pretty much shapeless. The side line is too flat, and the line that starts at the taillights and ends at the headlights is too sharp.

The rear end is too blocky. Taillights are oversized, rear bumper is too flat and stretched. The roof line is incorrect as well.

The factory wheels on the Forza model are low quality and inaccurate too.

Turns out it is not just all M3s that need to be remodeled, but almost all S/RS4s too.

The list keeps growing and growing lol…

4 Likes

This model is from FM1 or FM2. Over 15 years old

4 Likes

When you start with the overall boxy shape, all of the body parts will be more or less wrong. Headlights and taillights dont seem that much oversized to me tho. If not rear taillights should be bigger. Front grille is in the wrong shape

1 Like

Either way, the S4 B6 is deformed and needs a remodel.

2 Likes

True. But you think you can sacrifice one car so another one with a higher priority gets remodeled first?

Because no way all of these dated models will make the cut to be re-scanned. We’ll even have to wholeheartedly give up on some of them.

Of course. For now. Before FM I would have never expected them to even bother with those after the launch of a game, but now I think they might be on to something. But we don’t know if they’re going to start from easier ones, or if they have chosen the worst ones. I’m sure that finding an S4 B6 would’ve been easier than finding a stock Silvia S15, but the S15 is obviously more deformed.

1 Like

Here is the same car as it appears in the first Forza Motorsport