Car meets, cruises and relaxing

ADD ME!
Gamertag: xBEMOx
Im looking to cruise, hang out, or maybe even do some open world drifting.
I am REALLY interested in Cruising the highways, doing highway roll races, and especially roll races on the air strip!
Hope i get some friend requests and game invites!
THANKS!

Looking for a new group of people to race with, Add BK Roll Deep :slight_smile:

GT: xLever

Always down to do a car meet !!

I’d be up for this, on frequently. Add Alarming Lion

im keen GT: skidz 0N (thats a 0 not a O)

Hey everyone! So I initially posted just my gamer tag after finding this thread looking for people to cruise with. After seeing how many people wanna cruise and after not being able to find a cruise club myself, I decided to start one.

If anyone is interested I posted a recruitment thread in the Club Lounge:

We Drive Slow [#WDS]
http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst30405_We-Drive-Slow--Looking-for-cruisers.aspx

Feel free to message or add GREENTELLATUBBY if you’d like an invite.

Hey guys, here is my gamer tag: Ellis001

I’m up for cruising and chilling, feel free to add me.

Xxdrew723xx
Anyone add with do everything

GT : Mr KR00KED

if anyone wants to cruise and drift add me :wink:

Gt is tsgwooder2

Definately trynna cruise maybe a couple roll races . starting a club to have people to do this with .
Gt xT4ND3MxST4Rx

I’m up for cruising, what type of cars are we using ? Anyway add me : darkshado327

Hi Racers, can I please get a little help? How do I use my Shelby Ford F-150 SVT Raptor I just paid $2.99 for in the Buy Car section??? I bought it, was charged, it downloaded, and yet I cannot find it anywhere to use, but see it in the Buy Car section and when I toggle on the big red beast, it says “Purchased” right below it. Can someone help me out here? Seems Forza makes using the add ons like this one, and Storm Island, etc. a complete mystery as to how to actually use what the customer has purchased… Thanks!

How do I use my Shelby Ford F-150 SVT Raptor I just paid $2.99 for in the Buy Car section??? I bought it, was charged, it downloaded, and yet I cannot find it anywhere to use, but see it in the Buy Car section and when I toggle on the big red beast, it says “Purchased” right below it. Can someone help me out here? Seems Forza makes using the add ons like this one, and Storm Island, etc. a complete mystery as to how to actually use what the customer has purchased… Thanks!

GT: Heckwine

Gt- BroWhatsWong add meee

THATSMYPEANUT2 :smiley:

Any XBL friend is welcome, haven´t really explored the FH2 online feature yet. Who´s willing to give me a glimpse ?

GT banthon

You can add me too! GT: TryClear