Car chat & videos

A couple of rally ones I love to start and in my opinion the most perfect car advert ever. :ok_hand:

Feel free to contribute and discuss random cars. It’s your world. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This man is wonderful haha.

1 Like

This is still probably the greatest save I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

Awesome cars, awesome track, awesome drivers.

2 Likes

Love these old documentaries.

1 Like

Dylan Hughes 94 point qualifying run at NJ. It’s crazy the car control these guys put down.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

The slow-mo’s :star_struck:

1 Like
2 Likes

In my opinion maybe the best racing ever. The touring cars of that era were just right.

And as I see the 962’s. A German tuner who has some special relations to Porsche had a special meeting at their test track near Leipzig not that long ago.

2 Likes

That is so awesome. I love that at first Porsche were stunned and had to figure out what they’d done to make the 956 so fast before refing the 962.

1 Like

The guy is maybe the most famous tuner here and does a lot of intersting things on his YT channel. He’s very well connected in the automotive industry. From time to time he and his team produce jaw dropping videos. Here are some examples of what he did together with Audi.

2 Likes

What an amazing formation. So imposing and majestic.

There are aome really awesome cars I’m looking forward to seeing and hearing more of.

It sounds so aggressive.

1 Like

1 Like

Is there a better Porsche 911?

The livery and sounds of the engine and those downshifts. :heart::pig:

1 Like

It’s like one of those people who don’t seem that menacing until they stand up :smiley:

:smile: brilliant.

Apparently someone else was following him through the fog once at night, so he turned all his lights off and went even faster than he did in qualifying. :scream::man_shrugging::alien: