Cant play forza horizon 3 in online.

So i played yesterday in online everything was fine. Today i want to play, for example freerom, im pressing find freerom, and its shows Finding an online freerom session, and emediatly dissapers and nothing happens, like flashes text and dissapers, i cant even accept or join. How can i fix it?

I’ve seen this from time to time and I think it’s issues with the servers, not you. You can always do a hard reset, refresh your modem, etc … but I think you’ll probably just have to wait and try again later. The game is brand new and there’s a lot of people playing, so servers issues are gonna happen. Hopefully they’ll get things running smoother in time, if these really are server issues.

1 Like

Maybe i should try to reinstall the game on this night, idk rly, [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D], hate windows! P.S My friend playing now and we talk in discord, also when he invites me, im accepting it, and then ingame it writes me “unable to join horizon group, it may has been disbanded, check ur network connections” something like that…

I’ve had this since release day. For now, matchmaking through ANNA seems to work but car meets just don’t for me.

I have personally not had any issues, but my brother and 2 friends always have this problem. We fix it by clearing the Xbox One’s cache. After that it works great again. Are you on Xbox or PC?

Having same problem time to time but usually next try it connects.

if the blip appears and vanishes check if you have windows firewall enabled.

It happened to me on Xbox One. The fix was to go into network settings and reset my MAC address. After reboot, started the game and went online without a problem.