Can't Access my Gallery or other features on the forum - help

I’ve just come back to Forza forums and gaming after been away for over a year. The forum layout has totally changed since i was last on here. I tried to access my Gallery but everytime i try to access it i get the following message

YOUR BROWSER MAY BE PARTIALLY SUPPORTED OR NOT SUPPORTED. MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE YOUR BROWSER TO ITS LATEST VERSION FOR THE BEST BROWSING EXPERIENCE ON FORZA MOTORSPORT.

the only part of the site i can access where i don’t get this message is the forums. I’m really not IT minded at all, so not sure what to do. I’ve checked my browser and apparantley i am currently on IE 9 and can’t seem to find any updates that need installing. Anyone had this issue and how do you resolve it? Do i need to change my Browser, and if so what to? It’s a bit crap that i can no longer get to use the full features of the forum which were totally fine on the older version.

thanks for any help
Stu

The latest version of IE is 11, I think that may be only for windows 8 and above users though. Have you tried using another browser, chrome or firefox etc ?

I checked and can see your gallery although Im using IE11, nice jobs on the paints BTW

thanks for the info Dargon. I currently have Windows Vista on my laptop so not sure if it will support IE11. I’ll start looking into other browsers