Can’t Access Hot Wheels Content

Hello all,
My friend recently bought the HW DLC for FH5 so we could play together. He’s not a huge gamer and a lot of the time trying to get games going with him reminds me of trying to teach my dad how to program the clock on our old VCR.
He’s on a Series S, has GamePass and FH5. He’s purchased the DLC and says that when he goes to the manage game page it shows that the DLC is installed.
The problem is that he says that the Hot Wheels expedition site hasn’t appeared on his map (I told him where to look) and whatever triggers the girl in the game to invite him to come race there has yet to happen.
I’ve tried all I know of to tell him to try, but nothing has worked. I’m hoping someone could give me some more ideas, or even if someone has been through the same and knows what to do, that would be great.
The only other thing I can think of is if maybe he needs to progress to a certain point in the main Horizon adventure before being granted access. I hope that’s not it though, because I know he’s only played the main game a handful of times.

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated! I’m really enjoying the new HWs stuff and am looking forward to playing it with my buddy if only we can figure out what to do.

Thanks and have a great day!!!

I recommend you look into the starter guide… if that doesnt work please let me know!

Thank you so much. I bet this is it. I doubt he’s done the prerequisite stuff. I just forwarded this to him.
Thanks again and have a good one!!!

1 Like

Of course happy to help!

FYI,I hope this can help you.