Cadillac XTS Limousine 2013-2019

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model generation for either or both Horizon and Motorsport games.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Cadillac XTS Limousine

This model has been represented in Forza games as the:
2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine (FM6, FM7, FH4 & added to FH5 in Dec. 2022)

Poll results at the time the limo was added to FH5 with 25 voters:

• 96% Forza Horizon
  • 44% Forza Motorsport
1 Like

It wiuld be good to see the XTS Limo in FH5. Im trying to get it in FH4, but to no avail so far.

it’ll be available on the next update.

7 Likes

Hold up, WHAT? Will it be available in the autoshow? And if so, how much will it cost?

Can we get a wide bodykit option for this car? One in Time Attack style would be fun. This is Forza, let’s go nuts with this thing!

It won’t be in the autoshow. It’s a playlist prize and then it will be auction house only after that.

1 Like

Your wish has been granted.

Yeah, 20 PTS in the dry season. I’ll be working my backside off to get it as i really want it. It was a common in FH4 and its a rare in FH5 and costs 250,000 CR and it is, like you say, a playlist-only car. Weird thing is, its value in FH4 is 48,500 CR which is just under a fifth of what it’s worth on FH5

I might be weird, but I think it’d be nice to also get the '18-up (post-refresh) V-sport version…

That’ll be cool to see. The Caddy Limo i have rn has the 8.4L V10 with a twin turbo and it produces just over 1,100bhp. Its remarkably quick for a FWD limo