Cadillac Escalade 2021-current

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Cadillac Escalade (Fifth Generation)

This Topic includes both the short-wheelbase Escalade and the long-wheelbase Escalade ESV.

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• Escalade
  • Escalade ESV
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• Standard
  • Standard Diesel
  • Escalade V-Series
0 voters

Which Drivetrain do you prefer?

• RWD
  • AWD
0 voters

Cadillac Escalade Sport (2021)

8 Likes

12 Likes

Should be the new Escalade V. Massive 682 HP V8 in a luxury SUV, what more would you want?
2023-Cadillac-Escalade-V

40 Likes

2023 Cadillac Escalade-V (SUV) (682hp) for both Horizon and Motorsport

12 Likes

2023 Cadillac Escalade-V

Under the hood, the Escalade-V is powered by a monstrous 6.2L supercharged V8 engine that produces 682HP of power and 653lb-ft of torque. Mated to a 10-speed AT, it’s capable of going from 0-60mph in four and a half seconds.

That sounds quick but apart from the monstrous V8 engine that powers this swaggered Escalade, there’s lots of action involved underneath the Escalade-V because it’s been kitted with e-LSD, Magnetic Ride Control, Brembo brakes, and Air Ride Adaptive Suspension.

28 Likes

Now, as I heard that the all-new '22 Cadillac Blackwing sedans debuted to FH5 recently, here’s one more thing to express everything out:

2023 Escalade V

Equipped with a 6.2 LT4 Supercharged V8 (the same engine shared with Mk6 Camaro ZL1, CT5 V BW, Corvette C7 Z06, and Mk3 CTS-V) producing 682HP and 653lb-ft of torque, it’s only transmission is the 10-speed Automatic. All this power goes to all 4 wheels.

This is known to be the first time for an Escalade to receive an ultimate level - the V. Let it outperform and compete with all the other performance SUVs out there. We needed the newest Escalade real soon!

22 Likes

If any Escalade could be be in the game this is the one. It’s the fastest escalade yet, it will sure to as iconic as the 2002 Escalade which was the most powerful suv at the time.

2023 Cadillac Escalade V Cold Start - YouTube

11 Likes

The new escalade would be perfect for horizon and Motorsport since the last gen escalade in fh4 I think :thinking: this suv would be perfect to race.

2 Likes

The last gen Escalade did appear in FH4. The 2023 Escalade-V would be mental at the drag strips.

3 Likes

The new Escalade would be a beast on and off the track/drag strip.

1 Like

And the off-road races as well

1 Like

Oh yes, the Escalade is my all time favorite vehicle, and I think the Escalade V should come into the game, since it’s a lot quicker than the previous Escalade ESV, this would be perfect for drag racing and offroad racing. I hope to see this beast in Horizon 5. I have a feeling that the Older Escalade ESV should return too, it’s one of the biggest SUVs in the entire Forza series too, and it’s actually fun to drive when upgraded too!

3 Likes

The Escalade ESV, stock, weighs 2.7 tonnes. Upgraded, it’s a mean machine

2 Likes

That would be quite bizarre :smile:

But very cool though

I think the Cadillac Escalade V should be added

6 Likes

I want tune this car and race agnaist my son with it

can u please make a vote for semi trucks

What about the hennessey performance escalade v

2 Likes

most definitely