Cadillac Escalade 2021-current

We need the Escalade V, basically an SUV version of the CT5-V Blackwing.

3 Likes

https://www.moorecadillac.com/inventory/new-2023-cadillac-escalade-escalade-v-all-wheel-drive-suv-1gys4hk9xpr469670/

Cadillac escalade 2023 v series

You already made 2 v series cars why not make the Cadillac escalade

I would love this car

2 Likes

Cadillac Escalade V

2 Likes

Make sure it’s the swb version Escalade v in the picture have a option for v mode for it too

3 Likes

2023 Cadillac Escalade V

4 Likes

Absolutely, it has the same V8 engine from Camaro ZL1, CT5 V Blackwing, Corvette Z06 C7, and CTS-V.

It’s the 6.2 LT4. This is why Escalade V is so worth adding now…

How you can have set in Mexico without GM SUVs? It’s like making game set in Mexico, but not including Beetle and Tsuru.

Sure, in pop culture, GM SUVs are often used by villains (cartel members), but they are still iconic for this country.

1 Like

Isnt the LT4 a supercharged version of the LS3

Multiple GM SUVs in the game though

But none of them is modern. Should specify that. That’s my mistake. Or to be more precise, none of them isn’t something that stereotypical Mexican gangster portraited by Hollywood filmography would use (I doubt that screenwriters would pick GMC Hummer to be cartel car, plus Hummer is closer to truck).

Sure, GMC Jimmy or Typhoon are there. But my point was that we are missing Escalade/Tahoe/ Yukon/Suburban/Yukon XL.

The LT engine is the successor of the LS engine. So the LT4 is the supercharged version of LT1.

I thought this was just a renamed LS3 I mean they both have 6.2 Liters so it should be a updated version then

The LSA and LS9 are the actual supercharged versions of LS3.

Because the car is heavier the Manual CT5V can beat it

This plus the z71 Tahoe suburban and at4 gmc Yukon for the off road in a future update at some point so you get Escalade for street and chev gmc for off road

2 Likes

We need this Cadillac. It’s very cool looking SUV.

1 Like

The Escalade ESV V would be an amazing addition to the game.

1 Like

This is a suv that you must add since you like to add them.

1 Like

2023 Cadillac Escalade V-Series (for FH5)

Specs/Key Features:

• 6.2L supercharged V8 engine
  • 682 hp and 653 lb-ft of torque
  • 4WD mated to a 10-speed AT
  • It can go from 0-60 in 4.3 seconds, according to Car and Driver, with a top speed of 125 mph

Engine swap option suggestions:

1. Racing 7.2L V8 (RJA Pro Truck)
  2. 7.4L V8TT (Funco F9)
  3. 8.9L V8 DSC
  4. 8.4L V10 (SRT Viper GTS)
  5. 7.7L V12 (Cerbera)
  6. 6.5L V12 (Aventador LP700-4)
  7. Racing 3.0L I6T (2JZ)

They need to add this to the game because we desperately need an Escalade

1 Like