Builders cup expansion

I completely agree

Totally agree they should be adding events not rotating them out so I’m a years time a new players sees this bare game? Instead if they constantly ADD new events then great for now and future players who start down the line and see a fleshed out career.

2 Likes

I agree. How hard can it be to create a career mode like FM4 or GT4? Then the progression system would also work. Long-distance races, brand tournaments, class tournaments, face off and much more.

3 Likes

I agree. Since there are not enough builders cup tours in the Forza Motorsport career mode. I thought this would be a great idea that the developers should put more than 4 builders cup tours in the game.

2 Likes

Voted. :+1:
There should be a Cup for every car category/division (sport compacts, Forza GT, exotics, coupes, touring, track toys, etc.) so that we can actually use the Builders Cup for building up any/all cars.

4 Likes

They basically just have to copy what they did in FM7, I thought the career was quite awesome in that game. They could also just add the featured events to the builders cup after adjusting them by the community’s monthly feedback.

3 Likes

Hello team.

As an exclusively single player gamer, I love the game since the driving is superb (kudos on that front).

However, I wish there were more tours to complete in the career mode and perhaps adding endurance races and a 8-9 races tours. Thank you however for reshuffling every tour since it’s a good way to make the career mode feel fresh with every update.

But, I would love to have specific tours featuring race cars, LMP cars since the car pass is full of them and also having Open Class R, P and X to do.

If you can do that, I will be happy and I know a lot of single player focused gamers will be too. :point_right:t2::point_left:t2:

4 Likes

Thnx for the added tips!

Thnx for the vote!

This is a bit of an extension of a suggestion that has been made about making “Featured Tours” permanent events rather than FOMO events.

I would like to see a wider range of events added to the single player Career or Builder’s Cup in general. This should cover all divisions of car as a minimum, including events for race cars, and would also cover some of the other potential restrictions, such as country of origin, drivetrain or engine layout, and even specific rivalries such as Mustang Vs Camaro or Holden Vs Ford.

I know we can theoretically do some of this in free play, but I think it should be included in Career mode anyway.

1 Like

I was thinking of something similar but with a slightly different approach Add Motorsport disciplines to Forza Motorsport

Thad is what i have suggested on expand the Builders cup.
I still be ennoyed thad the ai cars don’t go away for you when you are in a Hot lap, ore when you lap them.

The game is yust not the game thad i was hoping for. I was a big fan of forza motorsport.
Now i Just cant settle myself for playing the game…

2 Likes

Leave the new monthly Tours in the game, but remove the FOMO reward car after expiry (if you must).

1 Like

Cold hearty agree.
And where’s the online endurance racing that’s more than 20 laps?
Career modes 25-50 (depending on track)
Online would get 20-40 (depending on track)

2 Likes

Endurance Month is here! Watch the official trailer for Forza Motorsport Update 9 featuring endurance races, a debut car, and one of the most iconic endurance racing tracks in the world, Sebring International Raceway.

Yess!! Hope it wil be added like forever and not to be gone in like… 60 seconds?

https://youtu.be/TnrMF3CKNcM?
si=Ko0iRsrTEzxh2yb4

1 Like