BUG: Driver CAM severe windshield glare (not present on Dashboard CAM - SCREENSHOTS

During daytime peak sunlight there is a severe windshield glare ONLY present on the DRIVER CAM view - but not present in the DASHBOARD CAM view. I’m thinking it must be related to the position of the camera and the calculated glare through the windscreen. It is way too much on the drive cam view to the point where the whole picture is washed out and undriveable. The glare is completely gone when you switch to dashboard cam view.

![Driver Cam view - severely washed out image. Gets even worse when you pick “Extreme” reflection detail in the graphic settings](https://1drv.ms/u/s!AifIwSr3yEt4hIw2yNXtejFr-MZFfA?e=otO1IU “Driver Cam view - severely washed out image. Gets even worse when you pick “Extreme” reflection detail in the graphic settings”)

Dashboard cam view - normal image with very little / no washout (MUCH better)

Same for me.
Does anyone have a solution to fix this?
I playing on 6900xt

Same here, I have a 5700XT as the video card. AMD graphics specific issue?

It looks like you’ve skipped over the PLEASE READ thread pinned above. Reminder: Support does not track the forums for reported issues. Please help the team log these issues by submitting a ticket per the instructions and confirm that you have done so.