Bring back forza horizon 1 servers!

We NEED these servers back. The game is slowly losing players due to the loss of gaining xp and gifting cars or using car clubs… I know people that are desperate to 100% the game (all the achievements) but cannot because of the servers being down and not being able to do the 1000 Club.

20 Likes

It’s been over a month since the servers went out. I want the servers back up! We are a strong and active community and are willing to keep on playing forever. This is our only hope to bring these servers back! There are people that want to use each other’s club cars, but we can’t access them due to the servers being out. We’re also setting record times on races, but can’t have them due to the leaderboards being shutdown. I’ve played this since week 1 in October 2012 and I don’t want this game to end. KEEP FORZA HORIZON 1 ALIVE!!!

18 Likes

Agreed Stausquatch, please bring the servers back, the game is still pretty active from time to time and it breaks players hearts when not being able to gain XP or even do the 1000 club and fully 100% the game… please bring back the sesvers.

8 Likes

Horizon 1 having active servers is problematic as it makes horizon 5 look worse by comparison.

11 Likes

Can we get an official statement or something? I’m tired of being told “limited support exists for matchmaking and leaderboards” when the entire servers are down on Forza 1, 2 and maybe all the motorsport games on 360, literally nothing works, it’s been almost 2 months, FIX IT already god

7 Likes

The servers have been down for months, making dozens of achievements unobtainable. Where is your promised “still available limited support for matchmaking and leaderboard services”?? Do something please.

8 Likes

The FH2 360 servers are totally down too while One srevers are pretty unstable. But it only seems they don’t care.

8 Likes

Maybe if this thread gains some traction, they’ll fix the servers, keep posting!

7 Likes

The servers have been down for months, making dozens of achievements unobtainable. Where is your promised “still available limited support for matchmaking and leaderboard services”?? Do something please.

5 Likes

By “limited support” they obviously mean NO SUPPORT if servers go down, c’mon Forza it’s been TWO MONTHS, at least give us an update?

5 Likes

Please fix servers

5 Likes

I would absolutely go back to the OG Horizon, if everything was opened back up and supported. I loved that game.

6 Likes

It definitely sucks. Wish they could’ve at least given us a heads up it was going down. Was only missing 2 multiplayer achievements :frowning:

4 Likes

Not sure if there notice given to players. Turn on servers and don’t leave this thread on blind eyes.

5 Likes

Forza 2 also still down last active early February, it’s nice to know the 360 players don’t matter to Forza developers despite the fact ‘servers and leaderboards’ have limited support to ensure they work, or so they say…

4 Likes

It’s a really sad thing, I hope this works not only for forza horizon 1, but for all xbox 360 and xbox one forzas, in addition, forza horizon 2, which seems to be the most played online in my country, brazil, because it’s free in algeria (xbox 360 only), it’s totally offline, i contacted microsoft and they just left the support chat, i really expected more, since i grew up playing xbox 360 forza titles online, i hope let her fix them…

4 Likes

they don’t make any money with FH1 and FH2 but servers cost money…
its very simple and understandable

those decisions to close oldgame online services to force people buy new hardware and new games is how this world works…
I wouldn’t blame Forza developers for this because they have to do it at some point and keep in mind microsoft is involved

its sad but it is what it is
the world is moving forward

5 Likes

Bring back the server. We are still playing the first horizon. Taking the server down only losses forza based fans

5 Likes

Then they can at least let us know the servers are retired? When you contact them, they still say limited support to ensure matchmaking works is there

4 Likes

I just made a go fund me for the server if they didnt want to put them back we gonna pay for it bruh not letting them win

[Staff Edit - links to petitions and donation solicitations are not allowed - T10MM]

2 Likes