BMW Z4 2018-current (G29)

Click VOTE above the topic title to request this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to specify model year, body, trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

See the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

BMW Z4 (G29)

This topic is for production variants other than the 2019 BMW Z4 Roadster already in FH5.

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which version do you prefer?

• sDrive20i
  • sDrive30i
  • M40i
0 voters

Which appearance do you prefer?

• Original (2018-2021)
  • Facelift (2022-current)
0 voters

The current Z4 in FH5 is a bit outdated, it’d be cool to see an updated 2023 model year BMW Z4 M40i and Toyota GR Supra.

Seeing that we have the automatic Z4 M40i pre facelift why not also add the Edition Pure Impulse based of the facelifted Z4 M40i this one is manual only and has 2 exclusive exterior colours

2 Likes

This one will make Americans happy as they dont have the sDrive 20i which also has a manual

The Edition Pure Impulse seems to be available in both 340hp and 380hp M40i

2025 BMW Z4 M40i

1 Like

We need this one!

If the facelifted model makes it into the game please add the M40i Edition Pure Impulse which has the most colours available and has a manual transmission!

Well, FM8 has the Z4 M40i with a soft top on. I wish this feature would be added/backported to FH5…

2 Likes

Am requesting an AC Schnitzer ACS4 Z4 M40i!!

We have body parts for it already what we need is the new BMW Z4 M40i Edition Pure Impulse which has a manual

1 Like

I dont remember it having that kit, my bad! Pure impulse would be vool too