BMW XM 2023-current

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

BMW XM

POLL

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which model do you prefer?

• XM 50e
  • XM
  • XM Label Red
0 voters

BMW XM

8 Likes

BMW XM Label Red !

The most powerful version of the biggest M car made, the XM. Personally I find it very hideous, obnoxious and un-German but it is what is. If anything, I would much rather have it in game without the red accents.

5 Likes

I really hate this car because it’s so ugly and the most un-M car BMW ever produced. However, it should be fun to thrash it around the map. Perhaps some extra bodykits or things to mod it a bit.

2 Likes

The front of the Red Label edition is even worse than the back.

I think BMW took the phrase “put Lipstick on a Pig” literally here when people criticised the look of the car.

red-l-1

Reminds me of this

images (29)

6 Likes

They wanted to make a statement. Well, they did…

“The design of the BMW XM is an extravagant statement by BMW M at the heart of the luxury segment. It has a resolutely unique identity and embodies an expressive lifestyle like no other model in the BMW line-up.”

Domagoj Dukec, Head of BMW Design

2 Likes

The BMW XM, the first BMW M original presentation since the legendary M1 supercar, is by no means one of the most controversial Bimmers ever made.

From its controversial front face that is more hideous than today’s M3/M4, its gaudy gold plating, and its hulking crossover sizing, the XM is not the friendliest vehicle approaching from your rearview mirrors.

The BMW XM takes pride as the first original M vehicle to have a PHEV powertrain in it. With the combination of a 489PS 4.4L V8 Twin Turbo engine, a 145kW electric motor, and a 25.7 kWh li-ion battery, the XM produces a total power output of 653PS of power and 800Nm of torque, making it the most powerful M car ever built. Mated to an 8-speed M Steptronic AT with Drivelogic and M xDrive all-wheel drive, it has a 0-100kph time of 4.3 seconds, and with the optional M Driver’s Package, it’s good for 270kph.

If that wasn’t enough, BMW will offer the ultimate version of the XM dubbed Label Red. With 748PS of power output, the XM Label Red will sprint from 0-100kph in 3.8 seconds and has a top speed of 290kph.

1 Like

BMW XM Label is cool and would be fun to drive. (BMW changed the XM Label Red’s name to just XM Label BTW)

2 Likes

Let’s all pretend that car doesn’t exist. Just like the Star Wars sequels and the 4th Matrix movie.

3 Likes

Yes, BMW XM. Not Citroen XM. Please hit it.

They could’ve added the XM instead of iX in Series 25.

1 Like

Maybe this suv should be included in the european automotive update.

BMW XM Label Red