BMW X1 2023-current (U11)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

BMW X1 (Third generation) / iX1

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which powertrain do you prefer?

• Petrol
  • Hybrid
  • Diesel
  • Electric
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• Standard
  • M35i
0 voters

Which drivetrain do you prefer?

• FWD
  • AWD (xDrive)
0 voters

BMW X1 U11

Because it now runs on the new FF platform derived from the latest 1-Series, the third-generation X1 feels more of an improvement compared to the previous X1 but not as cool as a BMW should.

In the normal X1, it’s offered with a choice of petrol, diesel, and plug-in hybrid powertrains for the first time in an X1. The X1 xDrive30e variant saw its 1.5L turbocharged engine bolted to a 130kW electric motor, generating a total power output of 326PS, and 477Nm of torque. Mated to a 7-speed Steptronic, it does 0-100kph in 5.7 seconds and has a top speed of 205kph.

The iX1’s electric powertrain, meanwhile, features two electric motors and a 68kW Li-ion battery pack, making it capable of producing a total power output of 313PS, 494Nm of torque, a 0-100kph time of 5.6 seconds, and a Japan-ish 180kph top speed. As for the range, it’s good for 437km on one full charge and it takes less than an hour to reach 80% battery capacity while charging at a 130kW outlet.

X1 M35i xDrive

I want this suv to be in the next update.

1 Like