Black Friday H-24 : How much CR did you spare ? What will you buy ?

I had 15 mill cr so i got almost every hypercar over 1 mill (not the overpriced ones) and i will be selling them once this ends for profit.

I now own EVERY car with regular price of 200k or more credits. Feels good knowing I only have to buy cheaper cars now, and I already won a lot of them in the past thanks to wheelspins.

1 Like

I only recently unlocked Goliath and ran a handful of laps, so just had 9.5 mil (I’m a poor :/).
But yeah, the sale seemed to push auction prices down so i picked up the Alpha Romeo 33 Stradale for around 5 mil, then just bought the Giulia TZ2 to finish off my Alpha collection. The rest was pretty random: Centenario, Bugatti EB110, something else I forget.

I have around 775K left and will probably run a few Goliath laps to get the LaFerrari for a flat million and call it good. I’m still having fun just playing the game and have a ton left to do!

Slightly off topic… But following on from the Credit Grind to get all the currently available cars in my garage, I have just worked out I need another 32M XP to get to level 1000…

This works out to about 44 hours in the XP boost Mustang Boss… which would also generate around 40M extra credit… 2 hours a night should do it by Crimbo…

From what I remember from yesterday, I bought:

Ferrari 250 GTO
Ferrari 250 TR
Ferrari 250 California
Shelby Daytona Coupe
McLaren F1 GT
Lamborghini Veneno
Lykan HyperSport
Ford GT40
Ferrari 288 GTO

…yes, that’s most expensive to least expensive in a row. I already had the 250LM and Alfa 33.

If I have some more time today, I’ll do a bit of Goliath grinding…see if I can add the Enzo to that list, and maybe the D-Type too.

I went Ferrari, Lamborghini and Aston Shopping.

I got the Veneno, Centrenario, Reventon, One-77, FXX K, LaFerrari, and an Enzo.

1 Like

I don’t like Lamborghini a lot in this game, they all got that crappy generic V12 sound used on every X-upgraded car like Ford GT & all.
Ferrari are much better on the sound department in this game, imho.

I bought:
D-type
250 California
250 LM (I know, I know :))
McLaren F1 GT

I spent around 20 million on some of my favourite cars and a couple of new ones, i’ll tune them and use them at some point.

I think i’ve got around 3 million left for the next batch of HE cars.

Alfa Giulia TZ2
LaFerrari
F40
288 GTO
250 GTO
Centenario LP 770-4
Miura P400
McLaren F1
Shelby Cobra
Shelby Daytona Coupe

Could anyone tell me if the sale is still running and if so, when it closes? Can’t get to my Xbox till tomorrow.

Thanks.

It’s over, though the next two forzathons will have 30% discount on lamborghini then ferrari in the auto show.

The sale is still running. It is going through today. About another 15 hours or so. It tells the time left on ththe main Forza Horizon 3 screen.

Don’t sweat it too much though Rally Monkey. I am not sure if you are looking for something specific, but all Lamborghini’s are 30 percent off next weekend December 2nd to 5th. All Ferrari’s are 30 percent off the weekend of December 9 to 12th. On December 16th -19th all off road and rally cars are 30 percent off. You have some opportunities for good prices on many of the cars in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, if I don’t catch this weeks the other discounts in the weeks coming will be useful.

Although this is a good thing, i may not be able to sell all the cars i bought for a profit after the event is done, got a veneno for 2.9 mill, centenario for 1.4 mill, ferrari fxx for 1.6 mill, laferrari for 800k, reventon for 760k and a veyron for 1.4 mill

I bought a bunch of cars but mostly fairly inexpensive ones in order to get the photo achievement done.

Once I was nearing the end I bought the Ferrari 250LM and two other old Ferraris I thought looked neat.

I did a tune for the 250LM in B or A (can’t remember) and it’s a really fun car and drives great. I would recommend the car if you do not know what expensive car to buy. I destroyed the AI in those midnight battle races with this car. It was the first time I couldn’t see the AI when I looked back as I approached the finish.

1 Like

I was wondering about this. Is cali good too. I remember using it a bunch in previous iterations. Just not sure with PI deal this game whether it would be again

I like the 62 GTO. Not going to slay online but seems like the AI doesn’t know what to make of descent classic cars or maybe it’s a class thing and S1 and up is where the issues are.

Though I know I was in SatNite’s Subaru v2 (really all round to dirt tune) which was S1 and I destroyed midnight races from that point on and by huge margins as well. And I was struggling a bunch in S2 (though never tried my new goto tunes for zonda/ Corvette)

Been spending most of my money in the auction and apparently I will miss the last few hours of the sale due to some undocumented limit on bidding. Getting “failed to bid” error on every attempt, thanks T10/PG.

I came up 51 cars short of finishing my collection during the sale, but they all cost less than 80k credits each, so it’s no big deal- I still saved a bunch of credits during the sale. My strategy was to start with the most expensive cars not yet owned then work my way down. I’m now down to a mere 258 credits, and I’m down to 283 skill points after being at or near the max of 999 for a long time, thanks to heavy use of the Made To Order perk, which offers a 5% discount (35% total discount during the now-expired sale). Time for me to rebuild my credit account… LOL

Same boat here lol, i’m completely broke.
Gone from 92M CR to 67 CR, this is crazy.

But i now own every single car from the Autoshow !

Do you know what the word “broke” means?