Bigtime muscle [88bg] club - musclecar trivia contest - "nothin' but the tail lights" ;]

grand tourismo Omologato. i gave it 35 mins to be fair, and car is up.

Us rednecks say its gas, tires, and oil. Because those are three things you’re always putting in/on the car.

LOL - nice one :slight_smile:

OK, CUDA, you have another win - total 2 for you, one away from a prize car choice. I need another IROCZ up. 50 million in one night :slight_smile: Very cool.
Might throw up one more question when I get home from work.
CUDA, you sit the next one out.
See if I can get some harder ones out there :slight_smile:

Question 5.
What GM performance model did not offer any optional engine upgrade over the base offering - a first for it since its 1954 model ? Give me model - year - engine code.

Chevy corvette 1984 L83

cars up And Thank You sir

1 Like

Thanks CB, I will grab her up. Guys might have to keep winning and collect em all =)

New question post 24.

Nothing to see here. Made a mistake.

was a corvette im thinking 1975 as it lost the 454 in 74 and the only engine on offer was the 350 also was the first year of the catylitic converter unfortunately im not sure on the engine designation I think it was L48 the car was only available with this engine

Corvette 1981 L81

We have a winner - Cmitch, put me up a grey IROCZ for 25 mill

Cmitch - you sit the nest one out.

Thank you IROC I have put a gray IROC-Z in A.H. :slight_smile:

my collection has failed me I dont know this.

from what I have seen the 75 was only available with this enging for 2 reasons 1.it was the first year of cat converters and 2.cash flow issues at gm unless I am mistaken (a possibility with me) but with only 165 hp hardly a performance car by todays standards

I went and checked the corvette order sheets for 1975. There was an optional engine, the 205 hp L82.

I ment the 74. for some reason i thought that was the car you guessed, then i woke up lol

lol your right though the 74 had 3 choices

Question 6.

Number Crunching - What was the best year for Camaro sales ? The worst year ? Numbers sold for those years?